INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Father in-law needs urgent prayer  (Read 1022 times)

Offline CJ Pearson

• Trad Bowhunter
Father in-law needs urgent prayer
« on: August 24, 2007, 10:36:00 PM »
I was just posting on the pow wow with the other guy's that I will be sharing the caribou hunt with when we received a phone call.
I have copied the post that I placed on that thread. The prayer request is not about me being able to go on this hunt but for my father in-law.  There will be other times I can hunt but he has become our main concern. Please pray for him his name is Bob Manuel. Thanks

Man how things change in 30 mins. We just received a call from my mother in-law and my father in-law had his knee replaced 2 days ago is just now being taken back for an emergency procedure. Said his bowels have stopped working and they are having to go in and see if there is a blockage. Please pray for him if you all would. My wife is torn apart and don't know what to do at this point. I have told her that if she needs to go to him, go ahead. I sure hope this all works out. If she has to go to Texas I'll have to back out of the hunt at the last min. to take care of my children while she deals with her father. Everything else will remain in place meaning my truck will still be driven up by Tim from Colorado and everyone else will go as planned. All I can do is ask everyone to PLEASE pray for him.

Offline hill boy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Father in-law needs urgent prayer
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 10:44:00 PM »
Prayers are going out Chuck.I bet you recieve good news after the surgery,and it will be a blessing that this didn't occur while you were gone.Keep us posted.
Your best shot is only as good as your next one!

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 10:54:00 PM »
Prayers sent
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline CJ Pearson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 08:48:00 AM »
Thanks for the prayers. We received a call early this morning that the procedure he had done was successfull. He is now resting, as well as my wife the rest of the family.

Offline hill boy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 08:55:00 AM »
Amen to that.
Your best shot is only as good as your next one!

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 12:52:00 PM »
Prayers for a blessed turn of events that shows the hand of God ministering to the team of surgeons and to your wife and her family.

Keep the Son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 03:29:00 PM »
Praise God!
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©