INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Urgent request  (Read 6468 times)

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
Urgent request
« on: November 26, 2007, 11:09:00 AM »
The lovely wife that I married nearly a year ago has 3 lovely daughters. In her former marriage she was married to a real psycho. To make a long story short, her youngest daughter just found out she is pregnant. She is a senior in HS and will graduate this year. She lives with her dad and is afraid to tell him for fear of her life. I'm not talking about a normal fear, I'm talking about he might really kill her. He is a very violent man.

What happened has happened but she is afraid, my wife is afraid, her sisters are afraid. I'm not.

I am asking for God to intervene somehow so this girl can have her baby in peace and get on with her life. She doesnt want an abortion. She is doing the right things after a wrong action. Please pray for her safety.

Offline Bob Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Urgent request
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 11:41:00 AM »
Heydeerman, I'll be glad to pray for your daughter and your entire family. Glad to hear she is doing the right thing. Keep the faith. Prayers have been sent. I will continue to pray for her. I'd like to pray for her by name if that would be okay by you. Either way consider it done. ~ Bob Hunter

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 02:08:00 PM »
Prayer sent
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 03:12:00 PM »
God bless you Bro and may God lead you in ALL your ways!
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Offline F Thomas

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 06:08:00 PM »
Prayers from California

Pray that your daughter can live in a safer and more secure and loving environment.
F Thomas

Offline R.W.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 07:19:00 PM »
Prayers from the North.

Lord watch over this child in her time of need. And open the eyes her father, to what he has wrought with his actions.

Offline Roger Moerke

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 08:19:00 PM »
Thanks for letting us know of the situation and that    you are are part of there lives!
Prayers sent from this side of the hill.

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 07:40:00 AM »
Prayers Sent

God Bless and Protect

Offline oneshot-onekill

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 01:45:00 PM »
Prayers sent from Indiana.
Proverbs 16:9
TGMM Family of the Bow

Terry Barker

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 01:12:00 AM »
Bob, her name is Stephanie and tomarrow (wednesday) she drops the bomb.

Offline jimbob91

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 07:09:00 AM »
Prayers sent from Ohio
Live your life today like your going to meet God tommorrow!You just might!****GO VIKES****

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 07:45:00 AM »
More Prayers

God Bless

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 09:56:00 AM »
Prayers on the way from Georgia.  God Bless
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 10:30:00 AM »
Lord, in your mercy, hear our prayers.  

Forgive me Lord, for my own anger at times.  For judgement passed on others who do as I would choose not to do. Help me to be less hard-hearted toward those who act hard-headed and help me pray for their insight and change within them.

We shake our heads wondering what it is in us that causes some to lash out in such anger at the world around us.  

Lord,protect Stephanie. We do not come to judge. You know that those who live in battered situations without nurturance may turn to others for the wrong type of compassion such as may have been the case here. Only you know this child's heart as she enters into becoming a mother when she is yet a child herself.

Give her strength. Cloak her in your Holy Spirit to protect her from her dad. Heal his heart that he might see himself and fall to his knees seeking your forgiveness and guidance.

Give Steph your peace, Lord. Provide others in her journey that will provide for her innermost needs. Help her to see You as her only true alternative to the choices around her. Give her strength that she might witness to your Power in her life and make yourself known to her in powerful ways. Amen.
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline thp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 10:32:00 AM »
prayers being lifted.  keep us informed.
Be kind and merciful. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier. -Mother Teresa

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 10:52:00 AM »
I read this thread to my wife and it really touched her.

Doc, yours was especially touching.

Thanks to all.

She has left a note for her Dad and went to stay with his mom. If it's gonna go down either way it will be today.

As a side note, Steph is a talented artist, somewhat agnostic, she hunts with a crossbow and gun, is totally committed to graduating this year, and is a very pretty and great step-daughter that gets along good with my son. I am growing to love her like my own.

Offline oneshot-onekill

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 11:10:00 AM »
Praying right now for Stephanie and her dad's reaction.
Proverbs 16:9
TGMM Family of the Bow

Terry Barker

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2007, 05:04:00 AM »
Situation not good fellas. Cant update as of yet but not good.

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 07:32:00 AM »
Father we ask for you favor and grace to fall on this situtation!
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2007, 09:54:00 AM »
I'm hoping that Jim will update us here, but I got a note where he shared that things are escalating big time with the father going "off" verbally and making threats to a lot of people, Steph included.

Please keep prayers flying for Stephanie, her Mom, the boy involved and largely, for the out-of-control dad to have a Emmaus Experience and be brought to his knees by our Loving Father, to realize his error before he acts on any of his threats!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©