INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Urgent request  (Read 6470 times)

Offline jimbob91

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Urgent request
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 10:46:00 AM »
Doc I have no compassion for a man that does harm to a woman.I cant understand how a father could do these things to his own child.As a father with two daughters i can say that given that situation I could only show my children love and support.Whats done is done now there is a precious child involved how could anyone do harm?My temper flares when i hear of these types of problems,and Lord knows its one of my downfalls.heydeerman here come more prayers from ohio.May the Lord bless and keep your family safe.
Live your life today like your going to meet God tommorrow!You just might!****GO VIKES****

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 12:40:00 PM »
I hear that! I asked for prayers for my heart heartedness with hard headed men.  :(

I'll let Jim update as he sees fit other'n to make sure we keep that prayer stream going up...right now--- especially for Stephanie...

Hopefully, Jim will know something sooner than later and can update us on her safety...

So sad...  :(
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 05:16:00 PM »
She is safe. Ever been to a friends house who has a dog you dont trust? He swares it wont bite but you are waiting for the inevitable. Thats how I am feeling right now. This guy is a case that gets his jollies tormenting defensless people. Bully is a good description. The problem is he has done some devious things in the past that has caused bodily harm and property damage but has not been caught. I am not a defensless woman and my wife will be protected.

Offline jimbob91

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 06:12:00 PM »
Amen!Good luck heydeerman and God Bless!
Live your life today like your going to meet God tommorrow!You just might!****GO VIKES****

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2007, 08:49:00 PM »
Jimbo don't do somethinmg you will regret later. But if ya do don't do it on front of witnesses. Protect your family. Lord help me cuase if it was me I know I'd pound knots on his head. Nothing gets me mad like a bully. And one that man handles a girl well like I said Lord help me.<><
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Offline bayoulongbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2007, 08:52:00 AM »
ditto....Lord I pray for help for Jimbo and the step daughter...and the other Dad...mark#78
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had  better be right!"

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 10:01:00 AM »
Thanks, Jim for letting us know Stephs' safe even in that environment. I share some of Frank's concern now for you.

I constantly seek His help with the rage I feel at those who bully. Read some interesting studies done on grade school bully victims...and the results...they aren't pretty.

Amidst all the prayers for protection for Steph, the young man involved, your wife I also ask God's steadying hand on you, Jim.  Righteous indignation can be such sweet agony... and lead us to righteous action, which can still land yer fanny in jail...

The law is not always JUST, Jim.  Remember your role is to protect your family...and you can't do that if you react in anger and get in the stew yourself, no matter how justified...

Now...help an ole man down off his soapbox afore I go n' hurt myself!  :)

Keep the Son in your eyes.

Prayers for safety and discernment and control for everyone involved...
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline sticshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2007, 12:29:00 PM »
Doc and everyone else I am sorry for letting thatout. Bullies are the main reason I quit High school. I was not awlays as big as I am now LOL. Jimbo hang tough and trust Him in everything.<><
The Church of God is an anvil that has worn out many hammers.

"Walk softly..and carry a sharp   Stic."
TGMM

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2007, 02:09:00 PM »
For me to do what I what would like to do would cause more problems. There would be no winners. If i was to lose...I lose. If I were to win it would probably cause problems between Steph and me. Even though she knows I love her I would have whipped her dad.

But, I know his history. How he treated my wife and his kids when she was with him. All I can say is he is devilish. But only to the weak. I am not weak physically and I see a bigger picture here. How these women feel now is important.
My wife and her kids feel safe in my home. They feel protected. She has 2 other daughters (first husband) who are totally afraid of him. Her first husband cheated on her, her second husband abused. I love her.

Yesterday I purchased a home security system that is monitored so they can feel safe when I am not home. The wife and I are signing up for conceal/carry classes and I am looking for a suitable handgun for her to carry. Mine are too big   :goldtooth:  .  I like em loud.

Offline ArcticArcher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »
I pray for all concerned.

As a retired police officer, I might suggest also seeking a protection order.  It appears as if he has demonstrated the behavior to warrant the issuance of one.  I know its just a piece of paper, but its a way to get things rolling in the legal system and lets him know you (family) are not messing around and will not stand for the behavior.  Not sure of the laws in OH but its worth looking into.

Security systems are a good start and the CCW permits tends to make one feel more secure.

Again prayers for you and your family.
TGMM Family of the Bow
Proud member of the Twister Twelve

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2007, 10:55:00 AM »
Prayers continue, Jim. For all Concerned.  Even praying for that ole stink pot of a bulley.  Tha's ok, Jim, in your shoes, I'd have a tougher time prayin for him, so I'll keep one goin up for us both!  :)

Only thing w/ a CCW that I learned..if your anywhere near quick to temper and find that "protective" gene to be strong... it can sorely tempt a man to pull the concealed. I've been taught don't ever pull till you have to use it.

Both alternatives scare me silly.  :o   But without a family, I don't have the same sense of responsibilities...Just know we're all praying for Steph's safety and for you to have a clear head, cool hand and walkin in His footsteps all the way.

Keep the Son in your eyes, bro!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline possumtrot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2007, 11:18:00 AM »
Praying for the situation. John
possumtrot

Offline Bob Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2007, 09:42:00 AM »
Jim,
 I continue to pray for Stephanie, you , her mom, her dad and your entire family. I will put her name on our prayer list at church. Keep the faith. ~

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2007, 08:31:00 AM »
Hey, Stick... not to highjack Jim's needs, here, but it hit me this AM...You've nothing to apologize in my mind...you only said what most of us illuded to... God knows our short comings...and it's why without him, we're nuttin. flawed and sinful...no apology there... To pretend otherwise only gets us in deeper doo.  :)

...buddy is a Presby preacher...and often comments to "innate depravity of man" without God's Grace...and He ain't done with most of us yet!  :)

Continued prayers for safety, healing, and peace and wisdom for all concerned.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »
I appreciate the honesty in this thread. We are men. We love those close to us. We naturally want to hurt those who want to hurt those we love. Believe me I would love to take care of this problem my way but I know it will cause more problems. I know this because I have done it my way int the past. I realize this is really a dangerous situation. I have a side arm on as I write this in my own house. Not living in fear but in this day and what I know about this guy I want to be ready for anything. So far it has amounted to nothing but the rage of a lunatic and threats but the profile of this guy is bone chilling. There's alot of potential for some bad stuff. regardless, God is bigger than the biggest bully, my own concerns, whatever it may be. He is my Dad and my Dad can whip his dad if you know what I'm sayin.

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2007, 07:38:00 AM »
Prayers for Protection Continue.

God Bless

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2007, 09:30:00 AM »
Continued prayers for protection, grace and mercy!
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2007, 12:57:00 PM »
Hear you loud and clear, Jim.  Submission to HIS will, is just that...submission. His way...all the Way! Dangest hard thing I have ever tried to do on a daily basis, let alone what you're facing.

Prayers continue for that boy to be brought to his knees by God almighty and have a total change of heart...

Just keep on remembering your words, YOur Heavnly Dad can whip him and his dad...  :)  Great words to live by!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline ARCHER2

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2007, 11:01:00 AM »
Prayers sent Brother,
You are right, God will interveen. No one should have to live in fear of another human being.
                                   GOD BLESS
                                ARCHER2
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »
Praying in agreement.
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©