INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: PRAYERS for STEVIE  (Read 1294 times)

Offline NightHawk

• Trad Bowhunter
PRAYERS for STEVIE
« on: August 04, 2008, 11:17:00 AM »
:help:     Stevie (pictured) is one of the campers that attended the handicapped childrens' camp ran by my wifes' family in nothern Wyoming. She spent a week in the mountains at the childrens camp last month in Story,Wyoming.

When she got home, she was out with her mom and was hit by a car. Stevie is in the childrens' hospital in Denver, it's my understanding that she was life flighted there. Please Help   :help:  

:help:
1) Gen. 21:20
And God was with the lad, he grew, and he dwelt in the wilderness, and he became an archer
2)The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: PRAYERS for STEVIE
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 11:37:00 AM »
Man, Knighthawk, that breaks my heart... as you can tell by my tag line, kids kinda get to me...  :(

You've got the prayers. I'm all worried about a flight to an interview and silly stuff that goes with it and here one of His children lies fighting for their lives!

Lord in your mercy, hear our prayers for this child who needs your healing and mercy.
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline oneshot-onekill

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 01:02:00 PM »
Prayers lifted up for Stevie.....Lord hear our cries for mercy and healing for this little one. We are humbled by your Glory and know that you are able, encamp Your angels around Stevie. Give the doctors and nurses the wisdom and compassion to treat her wounds. Be with her family that they might feel Your presence.

Amen
Proverbs 16:9
TGMM Family of the Bow

Terry Barker

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 01:12:00 PM »
Jesus it is by YOUR stripes we claim healing for this beautiful child! May your hand of grace remove the pain that she suffers.
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Offline pronghorn23

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2008, 08:46:00 PM »
Prayers sent for a quick safe recovery and peace for her family..

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2008, 10:41:00 PM »
Amen. Prayers sent.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2008, 08:04:00 AM »
Prayers sent

God Bless

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 02:40:00 PM »
Prayers continue... Lord, in your Mercy....
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BOFF

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 09:44:00 PM »
Originally posted by AnointedArcher:
Jesus it is by YOUR stripes we claim healing for this beautiful child! May your hand of grace remove the pain that she suffers.
Amen!

Offline Wednesday Caste

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2008, 05:45:00 AM »
Prayer sent.
Quinn
Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Psalms 119:105
Gracious God; wonderful wife; 2 beautiful kids; bamboo fly rods; recurve bows; and a 57 Chevy. Life is a blessing.
Bear Kodiak Hunter 58" 46#; Ben Pearson Colt 62" 45#

Offline Eastern fisher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2008, 03:41:00 PM »
I cried for an hour after seeing those photoes.  My family prays for Stevie and the ones that love her. OMG I hope everyone prays for this little on.  I am sorry.  This is the only thing I can say.  I am beyond words
A bad day of hunting is still far better than a good day at work.

Offline NightHawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2008, 08:20:00 AM »
Update...Stevie is off of the respiratorand breathing on her own. She's not out of the woods yet but is slowly improving. Thanks to everyone that has prayed for Stevie and please continue to remember her

Thank You
1) Gen. 21:20
And God was with the lad, he grew, and he dwelt in the wilderness, and he became an archer
2)The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2008, 11:31:00 AM »
Thank You, Lord!!!

Thank you Knighthawk, for sharing that this Monday AM!

Prayers will continue for that sweet child of God that He might, according to His will, bring her through this to be a living testement to His Grace and Power.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BOFF

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2008, 10:01:00 PM »
Praise God!!
May he continue to look after this child, and keep her in his healing and loving hands!!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©