INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: My Mom  (Read 2160 times)

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
My Mom
« on: October 26, 2008, 11:02:00 AM »
Hey all, I am in need for prayers for my mom.
She was here with 3 days and then my uncle came to get her so she could fly out today (Sunday) well on Saturday morning he had to take her to the hospital.  Mom had a small heart attack and has an infection.  She is at Baylor's in Dallas.
I am coming to my ropes end and I'm starting to feel lost  :(  

Please pray for mom.
Thanks Juan

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: My Mom
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 11:44:00 AM »
Prayers on the way from Georgia.

In HIS service
Dave
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 02:14:00 PM »
Father we pray for protection for Juan and his family. They seem to be attacked from every side. Place Your army of angels around them, comfort them with Your Spirit, and heal their diseases with Your Gracious love purchased with the Blood and Stripes of Jesus.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline BOFF

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 03:25:00 PM »
Originally posted by BenBow:
Father we pray for protection for Juan and his family. They seem to be attacked from every side. Place Your army of angels around them, comfort them with Your Spirit, and heal their diseases with Your Gracious love purchased with the Blood and Stripes of Jesus.
AMEN!!!

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 09:47:00 PM »
Benson said it all best.

You've had legions attacking your family. No explanation can begin to renew the spirit, only the Faith that binds us all to Christ Jesus can do that.

Prayers up!

Keep theSon in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline thp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2008, 11:38:00 PM »
Juan, prayers for your mother and you coming.  You are always so good to pray for others here.  It's the least we could do for a brother.
Be kind and merciful. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier. -Mother Teresa

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2008, 08:41:00 AM »
Thanks for your prayers.
I could not go see mom yesterday -working two jobs- but my uncle did and said mom is doing better and they may move her from ICU to a room in a couple of days.

Thank ya'l again for the wonderful prayers.

God Bless

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2008, 01:59:00 PM »
That's encouraging, news Juan. I hope the positive progress continues and that you all can share a blessed Thanksgiving with true meaning behind each prayerfilled praise of worship to His Majesty!

Prayers continue for full healing and peace and strength for your whole family.

Keep the Son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2008, 02:16:00 PM »
Amen to Doc's post. Prayers continue
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 03:19:00 PM »
Just got word that mom is being moved to a regular room, she is improving.

Thank you for you prayers

God Bless each and everyone of you.

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 05:11:00 PM »
Praise God and prayers continue.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2008, 06:43:00 PM »
Indeed, praises for the good progress and prayers for continued positive movement toward release!

Keep the Son in your eyes, Juan!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline luv2bowhunt

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2008, 11:13:00 PM »
Continuing to pray for you Mom.
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God."

Fred Bear

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2008, 11:11:00 AM »
Well, her kidney doctor called me, they need to do the dialysis treatment on mom.  It's going to be done today.

Offline Mountain_Man

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2008, 03:36:00 AM »
prayers from the mountain man family for you and you r family for comfort and peace and for your mothers healing... IN JESUS NAME!..AMEN
A wise man will ask for advice. The wisest of men are selective in whom they ask.

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 08:41:00 AM »
Hey folks,   :(  I am sinking, my car has developed a leak from the transmission and it's 100 mile round trip to go see mom, on top of that I'm having to work two jobs. I feel a deep depression trying to set in, I feel as though I can't continue.

Please forgive me.

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 09:22:00 AM »
Father God comfort and strengthen Juan. Keep the darkness away and light up his heart with your Spirit. Juan is at the end of himself so pick him up and take the burden from him. Meet all his financial needs as well as bless his family. Father I thank You that Your plans for Juan and his family are that they prosper and are in health as their souls prosper. So prosper their souls in Jesus name.

Offline Mountain_Man

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 10:46:00 AM »
Juan, you are not alone nor should be ashamed for feeling this way... even Peter sank...but, he had a testimony that no other could take away... he still walked on water, even though it was just for a moment!!!.and ya know what? ..even though he show'd a little lack of faith when he saw the winds and waves, the Lord didnt let him sink, He reach out his hand and saved him... that hand is there for you too!!! ...When the enemy comes in like a flood, The Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him. (Isaiah 59:19)
A wise man will ask for advice. The wisest of men are selective in whom they ask.

Offline allanburden

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 03:30:00 PM »
Our gracious and holy father, may you be with your servant Juan through this difficult time.  Lift him up and make your presence known to him.  Strenghten and comfort him during this struggle and not as we will but as you will father, may your will be done.  May your blessings pour out and may Juan know that the body of Christ is in prayer for him.  In your sons precious and holy name we pray.  Amen.

Hang in there Juan.  We will continue praying.
"Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." Ernest Hemingway

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2008, 06:19:00 AM »
Thanks Allan and everyone

God Bless

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©