INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayers needed for my family  (Read 905 times)

Offline nutmeg

• Trad Bowhunter
Prayers needed for my family
« on: November 15, 2008, 10:24:00 AM »
Folks, my wife is very ill with a infection that has not responded to the numerous rounds of antibiotics she had. In addition we've both lost our jobs. We're now completely tapped out and are losing our home. We lost our health insurance at a time when we need it the most. I'm trying to find work but I recently had rotator cuff surgery for what the surgeon termed a "massive tear" so my right arm is pretty useless and I had to give up the PT when the health insurance ran out. It's pretty darn bleak right now and I'm searching for answeres. Your prayers will be appreciated.(nut)
Rich Potter

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayers needed for my family
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 11:57:00 AM »
Prayers are on the way from Georgia. Keep your faith and our LORD will provide for all your needs.

In HIS service
Dave
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »
Prayers for God's best provision.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline pronghorn23

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 11:26:00 PM »
Prayers sent...God has a way and a plan for your and your family.

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 07:49:00 AM »
Dear Lord, please help this family

In you name.

God Bless

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 10:14:00 AM »
Rich,

That is a mess to be in.  Let's focus first on getting your wife healed and ask God's intervention to illuminate the cause of her infection so it can be treated correctly.

Having had impingement surgery myself in march, lost insur. in May... I've had to do a home program to keep my arm functioning...you might ask the PT to give you a host of home exercises and really do your diligence on your own so it doesn't "freeze" on you! It's hard...but most will help with a home program... with so much hanging over you, it's hard to do those bloody painful exercises when everything else sucks, too....but it's worth it!

Keep the Son in your eyes. Prayers follow daily!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©