INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayers please  (Read 964 times)

Offline monkeyball

• Trad Bowhunter
Prayers please
« on: November 19, 2008, 08:59:00 AM »
Folks,

I would like to ask you all if you could please keep the Zimmerman family in prayer. Randy and Cathy's two sons were in a very bad car accident last Wed. evening. Ryan, who was driving, was killed, and Tyler was seriously injured and is in the hospital. This all happened on their way home from a youth group get together that our church has.

Sunday,three days later,at the morning service, my wife and I walked in to get a seat and their was Randy, up front on the stage, playing the drums along with the choir singing. Just like any other Sunday. Man, you want to talk about FAITH. Randy has no idea how that hit me,along with many others I am sure,but as soon as things calm down I am going to thank him for his FAITH and courage. The Pastor was even shocked to see him there and made the remark that he wasn't even sure if he would be able to do what Randy and his wife Cathy were doing.
   I have kids and I know many of you do also.I also know that this is one of my biggest concerns,
there health and safety.I can't even imagine.Please pray hard for Randy and Cathy that God gets them through this and that he camps out next to Tyler's bed up in the hospital until that young guy gets his feet underneath him.
  I know you guys are a tough bunch of prayer warriors and I want to thank you all for taking the time to read this and pray it up.

Craig

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayers please
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »
Amen and may God surround them with His presence and continue to fill them with His Spirit. I know they are drawing closer to Him and that He is giving them the confidence and strength to rest in Him.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline BOFF

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 09:44:00 AM »
Father God, I praise you for who you are, and thank you for your love, comfort, and safety. Thank you for your Holy Spirit, and thank you for your salvation. I come to you now, with a heavy heart, and confession of selfishness, as I can't imagine myself as strong as Randy and Cathy.

Father, hear our prayers, and continue to lift up, comfort, and surround Randy, Cathy, and family, in their loss of Ryan, and strengthen them in the ongoing situation. Bless them for their strong faith, and see them though this time.

We call upon you to be the Great Physician, and heal Tyler and his body, physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Guide the doctors and staff who take care of Tyler, with Your Holy Spirit, and give them knowledge of treatment for Tyler.

Thank you Lord for your listening ear, and your work to be done.

In Jesus name we claim and ask these things, Amen.

Offline nutmeg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 10:18:00 AM »
My prayers have been sent from Ct. (nut)
Rich Potter

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 10:37:00 AM »
Humbles me to read this beyond words... the "losses" I have are meaningless compared to the loss of a child and another one in such critical situation!

May God's peace that passess all understanding keep his Good and Faithfilled servants in His love and peace.

Prayers for healing for Tyler and emotional healing for all who loved Ryan.

Lord in your Mercy...
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Eastern fisher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 08:29:00 PM »
Monkleyball. As I have said in the past.  I could not imagine going through the pain of loosing a child.  My two children are "my life" and I do not know what I would do if one left me in that way.  Randy is an awesome man to do what he did.  His love and belief of God is inspiring.  My prayers to him and his family from mine in Beaver Bank, Nova Scotia
A bad day of hunting is still far better than a good day at work.

Offline pronghorn23

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 10:02:00 PM »
Terrible news...prayers sent for the family and friends...

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 07:59:00 AM »
Prayers sent for the family

God Bless

Offline Nakohe

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 10:04:00 AM »
Lord Jesus, I ask you to be with Randy and his family in this hour of need. Shore them up with the healing Power of the Holy Ghost. Bless them beyond their understanding. In the mighty name of Jesus I pray. Amen
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©