INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Pray for me (updated. laid off again)  (Read 6561 times)

Offline Matt E

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Pray for me (updated. laid off again)
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 07:57:00 AM »
I wish you the best. You are in my prayers.

Offline Chris Surtees

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 12:33:00 PM »
I will keep you and Kimber in my prayers!

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2009, 01:04:00 AM »
Donald,  the man you are proving yourself to be during this trying time amazes me at Gods grace each day-  I am so proud to be your wife and I know that God is going to honor our prayers.
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." 1 Corinthians 11:3

Online rastaman

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2009, 01:13:00 PM »
Prayers sent from south georgia....
TGMM Family of the Bow

:archer:                                               

Randy Keene
"Life is precious and so are you."  Marley Keene

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2009, 05:28:00 PM »
Challenges help us ferret out our true reliance on God.

What I read in exchanges between Don and Kimber makes be believe God has already smiled on them...and if some rain falls, it will be used to bring forth bountiful spring flowers!

Hang in there guys....

Keep the Son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 12:11:00 AM »
Doc, Thanks so much for the kind words-  They are so needed-  WE are truly blessed and we are confidant that God is  going to take us in the direction he wants us, we just have to get better at listening.
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." 1 Corinthians 11:3

Offline ka

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 08:42:00 AM »
PRAYERS SENT !!

Offline Nakohe

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 12:29:00 PM »
Eveyone, your posts encourage me so much. I am getting through this with God's help and the support of a wonderful wife in Kimber and through the prayers from you all my family. God Bless each of you.
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Offline CJ Pearson

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2009, 09:03:00 PM »
Don, I'm praying for you brother.
There are way to many promises God gives us in his word that he will take care of us for circumstances like you are going through. Keep your head up my brother, because greater is he that is in you, then he that is in the world.

God Bless you and yours

Offline cnorth

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2009, 06:01:00 PM »
I would be happy to pray for you.  Lord please be with Donald as he worried about his job.  Please contiue to give him the ability to turn to you and to keep putting his faith in you. Please let your will be done.  Please give us the understanding that you will have us to have.  We pray that you be will all those that are facing hard times right. Thank you for your grace, mercy, forgivness, and may you recieve all the Glory.  In Christ name we pray Amen!!
  Donald I have family members that have lost jobs.  Matter of fact,my place of employment is rocky now.  All we can do is pray for the Lords' will and pray for our econmy.  I can't help but believe that everything is going to be fine. Rember to SMILE,  JESUS LOVES YOU.  GOD BLESS!!!
Trust in the Lord with all of thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  Proverbs 3: 5

TOELKE WHIP HS 48 @28, 60"
TOELKE WHIP 50 @ 28, 64"     
BROWNING WASP 45 @ 28
BLACK WIDOW PMA III 51 @ 28, 62"

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2009, 08:54:00 PM »
Hi All,  The prayers and support you all have shown us is truly a blessing,  we appreciate it more then you can know.  We know God has a plan and we are trying to be faithful and listen for him. I ask that when you say your prayers at night, would you please pray for my husband? Donad is being attacked by the enemy and he needs all of us to gather round and lift him up.  Donald is the most faithful man of God and I know and it is so hard to watch him loose hope and faith a little more each day.  I love him so much and I know that we are stronger then this, and I am so tired of seeing the enemy try to rip us apart.  WE appreciate the prayers, we know God hears them.  

Thanks so much!

Kimber

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 12:42:00 PM »
SEnt you a PM, Kimber.

Keep the Son in your eyes! You too, Don! Darkest hour is just before Dawn!  :)
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 12:43:00 PM »
Prayers sent.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Nakohe

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2009, 12:23:00 PM »
There is a possibility that a job will open up in West Virginia. I ask that my trad family pray that God open up this doorway wide. I am trusting Him to supply me with a needed job and feel this is a good one. Thanks in advance for prayers.
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Offline bayoulongbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2009, 01:38:00 PM »
Prayers from Louisiana way...keeping the faith..Marco
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had  better be right!"

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 03:01:00 PM »
Prayers for God's very best!
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline adkmountainken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 08:36:00 PM »
prayers sent, you are a graet man that has helped so many others, stay strong bro.
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »
Thank you all for the prayers for us and with us,  we are just praying that God throw the doors off the hinges and throw them open for us.  At this point this Texas girl would move to WV in a heartbeat! We just want, need and desire his path in our life.

Offline RBH

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2009, 11:47:00 PM »
HE lives here too.  May God bless you and care for all of your needs.
If I die tomorrow, my life has been well served.  For I have been to see the lion.  And I have smelled the smoke of Africa.

Offline Flt Rck Shtr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2009, 10:58:00 PM »
HE is in charge of this household. My prayers go out to you and yours. I watch the oil prices everyday hoping something will change. I guess that's out of our hands. I own oil production of my own and a service rig also. Times aren't as bad as I've seen them before, but they're gettin there. I wish the very best for you and your family.
        God Bless,
                  James
Chinese Proverb: Never remove a fly from a friends forehead with a hatchet...

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©