INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Pray for me (updated. laid off again)  (Read 6559 times)

Offline Toklat1

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Pray for me (updated. laid off again)
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 11:11:00 PM »
And my God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Jesus Christ.
Mark Griffin
USAF Retired
1981-2001

"When a Man comes to the mountains, He comes home." John Muir

TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2009, 12:33:00 PM »
Again, thank you thank you thank you all for your prayers,  we really feel the Lord working in our lives.  We both feel that WV is going to open up and that is where we are to be, so we are just trusting and believing in him and letting him lead us.  Thank you all again!
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." 1 Corinthians 11:3

Online DesertDude

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2009, 01:42:00 PM »
May God bless you both...........
DesertDude >>>----->

US Navy (Retired)
1978-1998

Offline Danny Rowan

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2009, 09:48:00 PM »
"Heavenly Father,please watch over my brother and his family and open a door wide soon with a well deserved job. Keep them strong and safe in your loving arms and show them the way. Grant him a well paying job and do not let them loose their home in these trying times. All this I ask in Your Name for you are my savior and you died on the cross so that we all might live. Amen"

Danny
"When shooting instinctivly,it matters not which eye is dominant"

Jay Kidwell and Glenn St. Charles

TGMM Family Of The Bow
NRA Life/Patron member
NAHC life member
Retired CPO US Navy 1972-1993
Retired USCBP Supervisory Officer 1999-2017

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2009, 09:44:00 AM »
Praise report!  DOnald got a job in WV!  Thank you GOD!  HE is so good.    Thank you for all your prayers and we serve an awesome GOD!
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." 1 Corinthians 11:3

Offline Nakohe

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2009, 10:02:00 AM »
I want you to know we serve and awesome and mighty God. He takes care of us and provides for His people. I give Him all praise and glory. Thank you all for your prayers. I thank Kimber my wife for not giving up on me. I love Jesus more every day I am in awe of the way He works in our lives.

Donald
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Offline oneshot-onekill

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2009, 11:06:00 AM »
Congrats on the job.....God is Good! Will continue to pray for a smooth move and transition. You will love WV, good people and good hunting.
Proverbs 16:9
TGMM Family of the Bow

Terry Barker

Offline Boone the Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2009, 08:11:00 PM »
trust the Lord, pray'n for you
Love the Lord, love your wife and kids, work hard, hunt harder

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2009, 11:24:00 PM »
Donald and I are so blessed beyond measure-  God really provided for us the time he was off, all we can say is thanks to the many people on here who privatley helped us and prayed for us.  We appreciate it.  Donald now has a great job and he is loving it.  To let yall know kind of where we were, we had literally mailed in the last house payment we could on a monday and Donald got called on Wednesday to go to work.  God knew our need and he provided for us in his timing, not ours, and I will take Gods timing any day! Yall who are struggling by just being encouraged by our story,  Donald never quit believing in God, and the day we sent in that house payment God gave Donald a series of scriptures in Matthew  6:24-35 and it was eye opening for both of us.  God is in control, let him have control and be there for his blessings and his provision.

Offline straitera

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2009, 12:22:00 AM »
Prayers for you with peace and understanding for your family.

Kimber's response says it all. You deserve one another. Best is ahead. God Bless your family.
Buddy Bell

Trad is 60% mental & about 40% mental.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2009, 04:22:00 PM »
KImber, it's been a joy to stand with such two good people in their walk of faith. Thank you both for being so open and revealing... we all need to see others struggle...and that perseverance in faith is rewarded. Both are part of our human existence...the anguish and the faithfulness of God.

Keep the Son in your eyes.
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Online GRAYBEARD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2009, 12:02:00 PM »
WONDERFUL NEWS. AMEN!
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2009, 01:16:00 AM »
Hi Yall, I wanted to ask yall to pray for us again please.  Donald got laid off again this morning and he is on his way home as I type.  We know God has a bigger plan than this for him, it is just so hard to keep having faith.  I worry that my husband is going to feel beat down through this and that the enemy is going to beat him up.  Please pray for Strength, Grace and Peace for us during this time.  There is a strong possibility of a position in LA in 3-4 weeks so we are praying if that is Gods will that he open the door for us.  I appreciate you all.

Kimber

Offline adkmountainken

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2009, 07:01:00 AM »
prayers sent, hope all works out, God bless.
I go by many names but Daddy is my favorite!
listen to everyone,FOLLOW NO ONE!!
if your lucky enough to spend time in the mountains...then your lucky enough!
What ever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth.

Offline oneshot-onekill

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2009, 06:39:00 PM »
Praying for you both!
Proverbs 16:9
TGMM Family of the Bow

Terry Barker

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2009, 09:32:00 PM »
Amen Praying
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2009, 10:32:00 PM »
Tough times abound for sure.  

Can't personalize it, but danged hard after a year to not do so...or so I'm finding for myself.

Yet, we have to realize it's the economy, not just here but all over the word. Greed has woven a tangled web we all now pay for.

Don has to realize that. We are but the pawns in the game of chance the big boys are playing.

Prayers that it all works out. I've got 3 weeks till I'm totally in the soup so I'm praying for all of us, the 400-500,000 per month that have lost work for how long?  Only 350,000 in May so they say things are lookin up!

:)

We can't let us feel that it is us.

Don, Kimber, Keep the Son in your eyes.  We gotta pray each other through this!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2009, 06:23:00 PM »
Thanks for the prayers all.  We will be praying for ya Doc, we know what you are feeling and I am so sorry you are.  

God is in Control, we have to pray without stopping and we have to stand firm for each other and ourselves.  We as Christians can get through this, God didn't bring us here to forget about us.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2009, 07:34:00 AM »
Thanks...but this is far from personal. With half million per month... there are so many to pray for, it boggles the mind. Suffering abounds.

Your point to pray without ceasing hits home. I get wore out some days...

Time to get renewed!

Keep the Son in your eyes!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Nakohe

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2009, 11:22:00 PM »
Doc, it is hard not to personalize it. I know it is the economy more than anything, but it is hard not to wonder "Why Me". I look around and see people who have no clue who the Lord is and do not even care and they seem to prosper while we all suffer. Injustice for sure, but I know deep in my soul that He will provide for us all. He promised in His word that He would. In these hard times it is hard to hold on to that, but we as believers have to have faith and believe and trust in Him who is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Even so come quickly Lord Jesus. Amen
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©