INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Its early  (Read 976 times)

Offline Ray

• Trad Bowhunter
Its early
« on: November 29, 2008, 06:04:00 AM »
In the morning,the animals(2cats-1dog)wake up first.The day has begun with me sitting here.Reading many of your post I realize how good the Lord has been to me.Times are hard,watching the world news scares me,and my life goes smoothly.Many of you have prayed for my wife and I recently.I wanted to drop in and thank you all for your answered prayers.Shelly started back at her job yesterday.She will be working part time for awhile,but she is doing very well.
 I will pray for all in need that our lifes will be without strife,that the LORD will bring us all peace in our times of need.
 Thank you all again-Ray.

Offline BOFF

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Its early
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 09:15:00 AM »
Praise God!!! Good news to read Ray.

Glad Shelly is doing better and the depression has been beat. Just continue what has got her to the state she is in now, even if it was taking time away from the archery.   ;)  

We are a truly blessed folk, with many things to be thankful for in our lives. And yes, I too, worry about the current world. Much to the point, I don't watch any news, or keep up with the daily affairs like I need, to be up to date with discussions.

Thanks for the updates, keep the Lord close, and remember to keep pressing on in prayer, and the daily battles.  :notworthy:

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 11:35:00 AM »
Praise God and prayers continue
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »
Boff, got it nailed as usual!

Good news here today on several fronts!

As for the world..we've al had it good for quite a while...and now it's time to pay the fiddler I suppose.  Time to reorient priorities and take inventory...and then quit passing email "petitions" around and start writing snail mail directions to our local, state and federal officials... the real way. One on one!

Stand together or fall apart...

I often feel things can't get worse here, but I know that is a lie soon as it forms in my mind. Lots of challenges and things don't look to get better soon...and the boogey man looms large on the horizon...but God still blesses me with what I do have!

Congrats on your wife's recovery...love her through it to the end!  :)

Keep the Son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 07:37:00 AM »
Prayers continue

God Bless

Offline AnointedArcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 08:06:00 AM »
Glory to God on High!  Prayers for continued victory!
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©