INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayers for a job soon...  (Read 1795 times)

Offline bayoulongbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
Prayers for a job soon...
« on: February 21, 2009, 11:45:00 AM »
Lord please hear my prayer for work soon, please hear me , I pray for our country , our people in need. I thank you Lord for all you give me and especially the blessings..in your name I pray...Amen...God bless out troops...and all my tradgang family.
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had  better be right!"

Offline Curtiss Cardinal

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayers for a job soon...
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 06:42:00 PM »
Dear Lord please hear our prayers as I join my voice to his and agree as touching. We stand on the promises of Your Word, where in it says,"Who amoung you would give your child a snake if they asked for a fish? If you being evil care for your children,how much more will Your Heavenly Father care for you?" You also said, "He that calls out to me in despair I will hear and I will save them." Forgive me All my sins, though they be myriad and red as scarlet to you and hear my prayer I pray.
Many here in this virtual church are without employment and can only trust you to meet their needs and we all throw of cares at your feet and trust you to meet them and more as You have promised. In Jesus Holy and Precious name I pray, Amen and Amen.
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. ~Mark Twain
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 08:09:00 PM »
Amen
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 10:27:00 PM »
Suffering builds perseverance, perseverance character and charcter builds hope that never is disappointed.

Thank you Lord for your many blessings, love and protection. According to your will, help all who need work and seek it to find gainful incomes!

We seek to keep You in our eyes and see with the eyes of our hearts!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 09:45:00 AM »
Amen to all your prayers for employment. Keep your faith and OUR LORD will provide for all your needs.

In HIS service
Dave
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Offline Nakohe

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 12:28:00 PM »
I too join my voice in prayer and rejoice in the fact that Your Word promises us that if we repent and pray you will hear us and grant our prayers. I ask you to forgive me Lord of any sins I have commited and ask that you give everyone needing it gainful employeement. In the Mighty Name Of Jesus I pray. Amen
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Online cnorth

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 10:08:00 AM »
prayers sent
Trust in the Lord with all of thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  Proverbs 3: 5

TOELKE WHIP HS 48 @28, 60"
TOELKE WHIP 50 @ 28, 64"     
BROWNING WASP 45 @ 28
BLACK WIDOW PMA III 51 @ 28, 62"

Offline Kingwouldbe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 04:59:00 PM »
Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

He knows where whir at, he knows the pain we feel as we cant pay our bills and lose our possessions.

As he said to Paul, My grace is sufficient.

I agree with my brothers, Father God, we humble our selves and pray to you for help, we ask you to heal our land, as we seek your face and your righteousness first, in the name that is above all names, Jesus the Christ amen.

Online rastaman

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 06:16:00 PM »
Prayers sent for all of you from south georgia....it is so easy to bury your head in the sand when you aren't personally touched by tragedy or misfortune (i am speaking for myself).  Everyday i check this site and even when things aren't posted for all to see prayers are sent, and i would guess that is true of many that visit here......
TGMM Family of the Bow

:archer:                                               

Randy Keene
"Life is precious and so are you."  Marley Keene

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2009, 07:24:00 AM »
Lord hear our Prayers

Offline thp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 02:53:00 PM »
prayers sent
Be kind and merciful. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier. -Mother Teresa

Offline pronghorn23

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2009, 08:54:00 PM »
More prayers sent!

Offline bayoulongbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2009, 11:05:00 AM »
update thanks to all looks like I might have a lead on some work...thanks to God ...bless all here
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had  better be right!"

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2009, 02:40:00 PM »
Good for you, Mark.

Prayers for His will to lead you out of difficulty!

Keep the Son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Kimber Rowan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2009, 02:47:00 PM »
Father, you are a caring God and you hear our hearts cries, I ask you to open the doors to all of us who need employment.  Father God, we need these jobs so badly.  You are a God who takes care of his poeple and father we are asking you to make provision for us, to hold us close and to give us your favor in these trying time.  WE give you the Glory Father God, for the victory is already yours,  we claim this in your precious name. Amen
"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." 1 Corinthians 11:3

Offline oneshot-onekill

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 11:25:00 AM »
Praying for all those seeking and needing employment.

Dear God, I come before you asking to work in each situation as you know it. Help those who have lost jobs to find new ones, that you would put them where You want them, that they might be a witness for You. I ask that You would strengthen them during this difficult time and send them encouragers to lift them up. That thru these times their faith would not waver and that You would receive all the Glory you so richly deserve. Amen.
Proverbs 16:9
TGMM Family of the Bow

Terry Barker

Offline Nakohe

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2009, 11:53:00 AM »
God is mighty and awesome He answers prayers and I know He will help you find that right job. I ask Him to be with you and show you the way and open the doors wide. Amen
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Offline Boone the Hunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2009, 08:13:00 PM »
amen to that, pray'n for the work to show up for you
Love the Lord, love your wife and kids, work hard, hunt harder

Offline Walkingstick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2009, 10:15:00 PM »
prayer for that job Marc.........Mac~
" I always hunt with two other companions even though I mostly hunt alone - God and my dad."
God's love is like an ocean..one can see the beginning but not the end.

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2009, 11:10:00 AM »
More prayers on the way.

Brother Dave
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©