INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: ARRRRRGH!  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Curtiss Cardinal

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
ARRRRRGH!
« on: February 28, 2009, 02:40:00 PM »
Man oh manechevich! This being more than broke and out a work wears you down. It hurts a man's sense of worth more than I have ability to put into words. I started doing my taxes today and it sickened me that I made less than $4000 last year. Becoming a hermit in a cave gets more attractive everyday. (just venting, HAD to).   :banghead:
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. ~Mark Twain
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: ARRRRRGH!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 03:03:00 PM »
Praying things will get better this year for you.
Venting is healthy....
In HIS service
Dave
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 09:14:00 AM »
Prayers for wisdom, strength, and the peace that comes from realizing that all the things you've done and will do are worth nothing compared to the value God has place on you.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Online cnorth

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 11:41:00 AM »
Prayer sent
Trust in the Lord with all of thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  Proverbs 3: 5

TOELKE WHIP HS 48 @28, 60"
TOELKE WHIP 50 @ 28, 64"     
BROWNING WASP 45 @ 28
BLACK WIDOW PMA III 51 @ 28, 62"

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 03:41:00 PM »
Benson nailed it again... Curtiss. Wise words to live by.

I feel your pain... I can't relate. I got unemployment this past year and owe several grand on them to the feds... and on and on.

But I did do better'n that..what with the UC.

You hang in there, pardner. Darkest hour is just before dawn....

Keep the Son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 03:31:00 PM »
Prayers sent

God Bless

Offline celticknot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »
Hey there C2 I didn't forget about you i've been praying for you. Hey i have a cactus cal longbow i would be willing to get rid of to help you out if you know anybody that would want it. Or i coukd put it on the classifieds if you want. God loves you brother and so do i. Keep your eyes upward and your ears open.
Ohio Society of Traditional Archers #830

Tracey "TREE" Trickett 2 Pricly curves 3pc & pricly ash longbow won @ Great Ohio Rabbit Hunt

Offline Curtiss Cardinal

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2009, 06:17:00 PM »
celticknot, I don't know anyone who is in need or want of a bow so I don't think I could sell it. If you want to put it on the classifieds ok by me. I really need to get my car up and running. I may have to live in it soon.
It is curious that physical courage should be so common in the world and moral courage so rare. ~Mark Twain
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline Nakohe

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2009, 04:14:00 PM »
C2,

I was blessed this morning with a job. God does answer, so hang in there buddy. I am praying for you.
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Offline NorthernCaliforniaHunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »
He is with us all, in all days and in all ways.
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, it's melancholy, and its charm." Theodore Roosevelt

Find me at ShareTheBounty

Offline Curtiss Cardinal

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2009, 03:20:00 PM »
congratulations Nakohe
I have been offered the job I posted on my thread "For those jobless like me" with the US Census Bureau. Unfortunately it's only part time and temporary.
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline Benha

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 04:10:00 PM »
C2 Don't let Satan make you look at things the wrong way. The Census Bureau wages will spend as well as any. Try to do a great job and land a permanent position with them. Praying for you.

Offline Curtiss Cardinal

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »
I'll never need to vent again. All I want is to be grateful and praise God for ALL the blessings he pours over me.
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline frassettor

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2009, 07:10:00 PM »
C2 venting is good. Dont hold it in, that just creates turmoil within you. Things will come around, I will say a prayer for you.
"Everything's fine,just fine". Dad

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©