INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Bud's daughter in a wreck  (Read 1014 times)

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
Bud's daughter in a wreck
« on: November 30, 2009, 08:42:00 PM »
Rookie@51 just started posting here recently. He is a my special bro and he left a message for me that his daughter who is in college was in a wreck today and totalled her car on the way home from a hunt. I don't know of her condition I cant get in touch with him. It's proly tough on him since he works off shore. Thought I would throw it out for you fellas to pray for her and his family. His name is Dusty and hers is Paige.

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bud's daughter in a wreck
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 09:14:00 PM »
Prayers on the way from Georgia.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Offline pronghorn23

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 09:18:00 PM »
Prayers sent..

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 09:47:00 PM »
Prayers sent
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Rookie@51

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 11:54:00 PM »
I want to post and tell you all that my baby girl is fine after her wreck. I want to tell you that she has some bumps and scratches but all will heal. I want you all to know that the Lord was with her today as she slid and hit a bank headon and then flipped over and landed on the wheels. She was wearing her seatbelt and the air bags did their job. Praise God for His protection. While her car is totaled she lives. I thank my brother Jimmy "heydeerman" for putting out the word to you all. We are blessed. But I too would like to request prayer for a good friend who's daughter was taken from them yesterday sometime in a car accident. His name is John and they need our prayers. While I rejoice for Paige, I morn for John and his family at the same time. All we can say is God is in control no matter what we see, feel or hear. God bless you and yours...........Rookie@51
66" Shadowcast Longbow 58# @ 28"
 By Tree's Custom Bows.
60" FireFly take down Longbow 54# @ 28" By Mr. Jim Jones

Be the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor
each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, He's up!"

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2009, 09:59:00 AM »
Rookie,

Good to hear that Paige is ok. Material things can be replaced.  

John and his family will be in my prayers. We just never know when someone will be called 'home'.

PRayers for peace that passes all understanding to be with John and his family in this dark hour of need.

Keep the Son in your eyes...
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 07:15:00 PM »
they make cars every day,but there is only 1 of anybody.

Offline bkbk12

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2010, 11:45:00 AM »
prayers sent

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 12:16:00 PM »
Praise god and amen
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©