INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Please Pray for Me!  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Tyler2045

• Trad Bowhunter
Please Pray for Me!
« on: July 08, 2010, 01:42:00 PM »
I have been having problems with headaches for a while now, well two weeks ago last Wednesday I passed out for around 1 Hour and 15min when my wife shook me awake. I went to the Doctor yesterday and we are doing an MRI next week some time. I have had to quite my summer job which was just extra money but it helped. Just pray for me please. God Bless,
                                           Tyler
Bear Kodiak Magnum 44# Amo 52"

42@28 Take-down. Black Creek Bows, Banshee. 60' AMO

Nay, in all things we are more than conquerors though Him that loved us. Romans 8:37

Offline straitera

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Please Pray for Me!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 05:30:00 PM »
Dear Lord be with our Trad Brother Tyler as he receives medical evaluation and treatment for his headaches. Bless him with complete health. Amen
Buddy Bell

Trad is 60% mental & about 40% mental.

Offline blktail

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 09:46:00 PM »
Tyler, Will keep you in our prayers.

Offline mooseman1967

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 11:02:00 PM »
Prayers sent my friend.

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 11:24:00 PM »
Amen prayers for relief and healing.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Nosight

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2010, 09:19:00 AM »
Prayers from here
Remember...aim small miss small...

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2010, 03:59:00 PM »
Tyler,

That has to be scary. Hang in there and keep the faith!  Prayers for special healing and peace while you wait.
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Nakohe

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2010, 12:23:00 AM »
Prayers from Kimber and I for healing and peace.
"Then Peter said unto them. Repent all of you and be baptized in the Name of Jesus for remission of sins and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38

TGMM Family Of The Bow
Life Member T. B. O. T.
SGT. U.S.A.F. '72-'76
Life Member NRA

Offline NorthernCaliforniaHunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2010, 01:12:00 AM »
Prayers sent.
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, it's melancholy, and its charm." Theodore Roosevelt

Find me at ShareTheBounty

Offline Hooked

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010, 01:49:00 PM »
prayers sent
"But, the bestest doctor of all is God!"  Katie Jones (7 years old)

Offline TexMex

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2010, 02:08:00 PM »
Prayers Sent

God Bless

Offline Tyler2045

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 12:20:00 PM »
Thanks Guys, Going today at 1230 for the MRI.

Nay, in all things we are more than conquerors though Him that loved us. Romans 8:37

Offline Tyler2045

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 03:51:00 PM »
I got my results today and they came back good. We are now trying to see what medicine that will help my headache. Thank you for praying for me.

Offline COMPOUNDLESS IN CONCRETE

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 10:23:00 PM »
Tyler2045, I can relate to your problem.  I have been getting horrible migraines since the age of 3 where I would sometimes blackout as you did, and alway end up throwing up until I have nothing left but bile coming up.  Sorry for the gross mental picture.

I have been on high power allergy meds since age 3 and have been able to back it down to just a regular prescription allergy med that I take now.  I am allergic to literally everything with fur, dogs don't bother me much but cats are the spawn of satan.  My allergies to pets, dust, dust mites, and many other things is what causes my headaches.  It is much better with the allergy meds and I thank god that I have gotten fewer of them and farther between as I get older.  

You may have to go through the whole allergy testing process to determine if you have some severe allergies to something you are around either at home or in your work place.

Knowing what you are going through, I will keep you in my prayers.  I wouldn't wish one of those headaches on anyone, well, almost anyone.  Good Luck.
"I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man cometh to the father except by me."  John 14:6

Offline Tyler2045

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 09:33:00 AM »
I am blessed to only have very mild seasonal allergies. But thank you for the heads up and I hope that yours continue to get better.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 09:49:00 AM »
My body is riddled with allergies... to just about everything... and it has grown worse as I age, not better.... until I started with really high quality nutritional supplements.  

I get bad, but not the migranes, but the mid-level steel band around the temples and can't breathe and such...so yeah, they suck.

But I ain't quitting hunting..just manage when, where, how much and such to control "environment" as much as possible.

Keep the Son in your eyes! Any progess reports, Tyler? Any new insights from the docs?
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Tyler2045

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2010, 02:55:00 PM »
Well I just got back from a week of church camp and so far only mild headaches, they have put me on topomax (spelling) but it has made me not want to eat so I am having to force myself to eat. We did have at least 16 give there lives to the Lord and about 50 dedicate there lives to Him. I was able to lead one of the girls in my youth group to the Lord so my week has been long but well worth it. Tyler

Offline Flt Rck Shtr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2010, 03:19:00 PM »
Prayers sent from Flat Rock
Chinese Proverb: Never remove a fly from a friends forehead with a hatchet...

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2010, 03:32:00 PM »
Now you sound like the Apostle Paul, who kept saving souls despite his gnarly maladies!

Keep the Son in your eyes, Tyler!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Tyler2045

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2010, 09:57:00 PM »
That is a overly stated compliment in my opinion I can only hope to be a 1/4 of the man I believe Paul to have been. But please continue to Pray for me as I am home until next Saturday when I take a group to camp for Kidz Kamp, We will be taking 15 kids under 13 so far. And I will be teaching again. But for me camp=more heat.             God Bless All,
                                      Tyler

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©