INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Please Pray for Me!  (Read 2012 times)

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Please Pray for Me!
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2010, 11:58:00 AM »
Prayers for God's comfort to give you inspiration and joy for camp. May His Spirit fill you with wisdom and love.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Bill Tell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2010, 12:19:00 AM »
Tyler,

My wife used to sell topomax.  If you have any questions let me know and I will ask her about it.

Dear lord will you please allow the medicine topomax to help Tyler's body to help itself quick return to health?  Hear our prayer.  Amen
"I'm going to find my direction magnetically. " Eddie Vedder

Offline Tyler2045

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2010, 05:29:00 PM »
So far the topomax has been working but I have not been eating. Instead of making me nauseous it just takes away my hunger so I am having to force myself to eat.            Tyler                      
Thanks for all the prayers guys.
Bear Kodiak Magnum 44# Amo 52"

42@28 Take-down. Black Creek Bows, Banshee. 60' AMO

Nay, in all things we are more than conquerors though Him that loved us. Romans 8:37

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2010, 09:33:00 AM »
Brother Tyler, If there was one "habit" I had to develop to maintain health and it was to "eat" I'd consider myself walkin in tall cotton!  :)

Sounds like you will be fine! Might take some discipline to get into a regular routine of taking in nourishment, but at least it's not making you want to throw up what you do eat!

Prayers for continued healing and strength.

Keep the Son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Raging Water

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2010, 12:05:00 AM »
Tyler,

I have seen Acupuncture do wonderful things for headaches, migraines, allergies. It won't cure Cancer but acupuncture has relieved my sister and wife of their debilitating migraines. It keeps my allergies to the "Cedar Fever" we get here in Austin to a minimum. The most amazing thing I have witnessed is my neighbor. He has Parkinson’s. His Parkinson's started with mild tremors. Later, it was as if he was shaking himself to death. Acupuncture has not, and will not cure his Parkinson's. But, it calms his tremors down to a minor shake. It is amazing to watch. He has a once a month treatment. The Acupuncture works immediately and then fades over the next 21 days. From days 22 to 30 his tremors are pretty bad, so then he increases his dopamine. Then he goes back in for another treatment. His tremors disappear and he takes less of his Dopamine.

Just something to think about.
Matt

TGMM - Family of the Bow
TG Contributor
All Around Good Guy

Statistically, 6 out of 7 Dwarves are not Happy… which Dwarf do you CHOOSE to be?

Two things that can never be taken back...Harsh Words and Time, Wasted

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2010, 09:27:00 AM »
Prayers coninue from Ga for a complete healing, keep your faith in our LORD and all things are possible.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Offline Tyler2045

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2010, 08:49:00 PM »
So I am back I had a mild headache Sunday morning starting to turn into a migraine but I was able to get it under control. We had amazing week at camp. 868 people at camp and had 103 known acceptances of Christ including two from my youth group. It was an amazing week. And I will think about that Ranging Water. Thanks all Tyler
Bear Kodiak Magnum 44# Amo 52"

42@28 Take-down. Black Creek Bows, Banshee. 60' AMO

Nay, in all things we are more than conquerors though Him that loved us. Romans 8:37

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©