INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: I want to go home  (Read 5544 times)

Offline NightHawk

• Trad Bowhunter
I want to go home
« on: August 29, 2010, 06:07:00 PM »
I dont want to be here anymore I feel broken both physically and mentally, I just want it to be over somehow
1) Gen. 21:20
And God was with the lad, he grew, and he dwelt in the wilderness, and he became an archer
2)The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: I want to go home
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2010, 09:20:00 PM »
Joe,

I feel your pain.  You shared in anothe post earlier that you needed some help discerning a direction...now you want that anguish to be over.

I'm not going to sermonize to you. You know scripture. You know about Job.

Right now all that matters is that you hurt and you want the pain to stop..emotional, physical, spiritual..whatever the cause, you want the anguish and questions to end...

I get that.

Been there all too often. I've heard it here and I've seen many others crash and cry as well.

It is part of the human experience. We want to believe, but we have doubts. We've been conditioned in our society to have "instant" pudding, grits, and medical cures.  We don't like pain.

Feeling "broken both physically and mentally" can wear us out. Truth is that "feelings" are real indicators of our human condition.

As bad as you feel, if you saw a child trapped in an over-turned burning vehicle, you're physical pain would stop as your found inner strength to rip and tear at doors or windows to save that child.

Same is true if you were threatened with immenent danger...you'd try to survive.

God is often quiet in these times, I don't know why...but scripture tells us it is to see if we really have enough FAITH to persevere for what God has planned for us next.

it's ok when we don't. He loves us with a passion beyond human comprehension. He will love us where we are and if we but hang on just a while longer, He will bring us through our trials.

I've learned that I might not like what God wants for me...and often I do NOT. Sometimes it outright SUCKS...but it is His Bidding and I will go along. Sometimes I grumble and grouse. Good thing He is omniscient and all loving, huh?

Our is not to set the time n or the place as to when our work is done. That is His call.

Fall down. Ask for strength... One I like is "Lord, I do believe in you, but help me with my dis-belief".

Keep the Son in your eyes. We're here for you and praying alongside you every step!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Vig

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 10:27:00 PM »
Nighthawk,
  I'm not sure where you are right now, but I can almost feel your pain as I read your message.  You're in my prayers.  May God bless you and give you some reprieve from the pain, as well as assurance that you are indeed where He wants you go be.

-Vig
-----------
The worst day shooting is better than the best day at work.

Offline bucksdown

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 12:43:00 AM »
joe my heart breaks for you. we don't know your situation but we do care. joe 5 years ago my wife said she didn't want to be married anymore, my whole world was pulled out from under me. we have two young girls, i was 43 when we had our youngest, were teaching sunday school, had good jobs,new house, and were blessed far more than we deserved. the day we were to sign the papers i went to church to pray for three hours, i cried and prayed GOD would intervene, that he would change her heart, i know he spoke to her but she had here own free will, he will not go around her free will. i honestly believed if i asked he would answer my prayer. her free will prevented him. i told this to say this, even though i was mad at him, i loved him and i know he loved me, he hurt with me, and never left my side. i truely believed i would never smile again. he is so faithfull to take a bad situation aand make it good. i am now married to a wonderfull christian woman, she loves GOD, loves my children, and we love her. funny but my exwife loves her to. like doc said, just hold on a little longer. not for what he can do but what he will do. pm me if you need to talk or would like my phone number to talk. GOD will be there and we will be by your side. don't give up.  :pray:

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 08:19:00 AM »
Prayers from Georgia that our LORD will show you the path to take in your Life.

In HIS service
Dave
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Offline Nosight

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 10:25:00 AM »
Prayers for a clear path for you and yours...
Remember...aim small miss small...

Offline NightHawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 03:46:00 PM »
1) Gen. 21:20
And God was with the lad, he grew, and he dwelt in the wilderness, and he became an archer
2)The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 04:01:00 PM »
Wow.

Stunned. Only ever saw this once on here and the Lord interceded.

Pain and guilt can be a terrible task master, but scripture speaks to taking one's own life.

There is much on my heart, but if one is determined to take the easy way out, there is little that God nor man can do to prevent it.

Prayers for the Lord to bring intercession by way of another mortal to slap you silly before it's too late!

Lord in your Mercy...
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Bill Turner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2010, 04:12:00 PM »
As someone who has been through this with another, think of those who love you. Don't put them through this nightmare. Your heavenly father can lead you out of this situation. Give him a chance. Don't just give up. Seek help and you shall find many with open arms.  :pray:

Offline stringstretcher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2010, 04:16:00 PM »
I hope you rethink what you are saying and going to do.  Life can be good even with all the bad things that happen to each of us.  I pray that you hold your ground and stand tall and defeat the demon that has you surrendering.  Prayes sent
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline Rob DiStefano

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • Contributing Member
    • Cavalier Pickups
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2010, 08:29:00 PM »
joe, pm or email me your phone number.

does anyone have joe's address/phone number???
IAM ~ The only government I trust is my .45-70 ... and my 1911.

Offline Hooked

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 10:05:00 AM »
Did anybody ever get a hold of Joe?  Sent him an email, but have not received a response.
"But, the bestest doctor of all is God!"  Katie Jones (7 years old)

Offline rabbit_buster

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 12:59:00 PM »
I pray Joe finds the courage to be strong and fight through what is troubling in his life and that God shows him the way.....

Joe in your state at this moment you may not think you have anything to live for, but that is so not true. God puts everyone on this Earth for a reason and I'm sure you are a blessing to so many around you, and to this trad community everyone on here has something to offer and you are no different.

God has a plan for you Joe, and ending your life is not in it....... Be strong and take gods hand and let HIM show you the way to a happy life....

God Bless you Joe.....

Guys we need to come together and lift Joe up in our prayers, because we have all had times in our life that we all have thought about giving up......

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 02:14:00 PM »
Thought maybe if someone knew the town he lived in the police could find him...but alas, we may never know.  :(

Prayers continue...

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Raging Water

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 06:45:00 PM »
Joe,

Send me your number.

My number is 512-567-3329.

I have been in a really dark time too. I seriously thought about what you are thinking.

Let me help! I will not judge! I will listen!

Matt
Matt

TGMM - Family of the Bow
TG Contributor
All Around Good Guy

Statistically, 6 out of 7 Dwarves are not Happy… which Dwarf do you CHOOSE to be?

Two things that can never be taken back...Harsh Words and Time, Wasted

Offline Rookie@51

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 11:07:00 PM »
I looked him up by name on people finder and found a host of Joe Doyle's in Indiana. I continue to pray for him and that the Lord stepped in. We may never know how this worked out.
66" Shadowcast Longbow 58# @ 28"
 By Tree's Custom Bows.
60" FireFly take down Longbow 54# @ 28" By Mr. Jim Jones

Be the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor
each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, He's up!"

Offline Hooked

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 12:35:00 AM »
I tried the same thing with no luck.  It says on his profile that he is a utility worker.  Maybe there is a way to contact the utility companies to try and find him.
"But, the bestest doctor of all is God!"  Katie Jones (7 years old)

Offline bucksdown

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 12:35:00 AM »
joe i asking you please stop and think individually all the people you are going to impact. if you read my post you know i've been through,and felt the same way. joe i don't believe anyone has ever loved a woman as much as i did my exwife. i'm ashamed to say it, but if someone had of asked me who i loved the most, her or GOD i couldn't have answered. my love for GOD, my girls and family is the only thing that kept me from taking my life. i knew i could never ask for forgiveness, i couldn't hold my girls, kiss them good night, or have them say i love you daddy. it's making me cry now, thinking about never seeing the people i love again. don't give up joe, GOD LOVES YOU and will bring you through this. i know your hurting. i love you brother, and asking you to give GOD more time. don't let her or satan win. i loved my exwife more than life itself, but now i realize no woman is worth hurting yourself or the people that love you. with GODS help and you giving him time, there's always a chance he will change her mind. if you take your life, it's over, no second chance. it's very hard to tell you this, but i didn't listen to people, they said don't call her, let her have time to think. brother you can drive her futher away, listen to someone who did. GOD forgive me, but dammnit joe, don't you give up, you keep fighting, don't let satan win, if you do you will lose everything.  :pray:

Offline Bill Turner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 09:31:00 AM »
Joe, we are praying for you brother. Let us know your fighting the fight. Stand strong. We are here for you. When one door shuts another will always open. Ask God for his help. He is there for you and will listen to your call. God bless.

Offline bucksdown

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2010, 11:19:00 AM »
nighthawk, please read pslams 116: 1-7 he will be there for you, there is nothing we can phyisically do, except pray for you. i will diligently continue to pray for you, my heart truly goes out to you, but GOD is who you need the most. we will continue to pray and be in agreement with GOD, i hope you join us.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©