INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: I want to go home  (Read 5545 times)

Offline Rookie@51

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: I want to go home
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2010, 05:23:00 PM »
Lord you know the state of this affair and we don't. I thank you for all the people on here who would open their hearts to this fellow who has lost sight of who he can trust. Once again the evil one is hard at work to take what ever he can to destroy ones life. Joe needs you to restrain this evil and we do too. You are the only one that can. Lord if Joe is still alive please cover him with your protection and the peace that surpasses all understanding. Please hear our prayers as we stand in the gap on behalf of this brother who has lost his way. It is in you name that we call out and in your strength that we are able to stand on your word this day and every day. Thank you Lord and Amen...........Dusty
66" Shadowcast Longbow 58# @ 28"
 By Tree's Custom Bows.
60" FireFly take down Longbow 54# @ 28" By Mr. Jim Jones

Be the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor
each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, He's up!"

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2010, 08:36:00 AM »
Joe,

If you've survived that moment of utter hopelessness and come back to read, understand this: There are many here who have hit rock bottom at a time in life.  As your follow this forum daily, you'll see how many of us have spent many years outside the will of God and have found redemeption and redirection. Darn few of us came by our salvation easily... The willfulness of man leads many astray.

Know there is no shame in where you've been. We each handle our personal hell differently.

Our prayers have been for God to provide some way to prevent that ultimate choice of taking your life.

Ultimately, you own the choice! You own the feelings that led you to that decision. You do NOT own feeling desparate, forlorn, worthless and devastated beyond ability to cope. Each of us are sinners beyond belief and have at one or many times in life been led to the brink of hell's gates!

It takes tremendous faith to even believe that an omniscient God could ever love one so flawed, broken and sinful as myself. There are no earthly role models for us to compare to or get a glimpse of Love that would send an only Son to die on a cross, the most dispicable and painful death I can imagine.

Where you are was no sin greater or lesser than any others who come here. Forgiveness is free and simply there for the asking.

Emotions are the devil's playground and the Liar sucked you in.

If you've made it through, and would like, people have given out their phone #'s, there are personal emails or PM's if it is too hard to come back here to post and let us know you're ok.

We all are learning from this: We are powerless in an evil world, but our God is not. Regardless of your choice and if you've followed through, you've taught me it's ok to pray like a banshee, without ever knowing outcomes. It's ok to try everything I could to find some way to reach you.  And, it's ok that I'm impotent to really make a difference.

That is the reality, I am but Dust, and He alone is soverign.  Prayers continue although we may never know your fate... know that you are welcome here without retribution or rancor. I don't agree with suicide but I understand the motivations deeply and my heart goes out.

Email, PM, whatever if you should feel a desire to reach out to any who post here to share your heart and sit and pray with you...and rejoice that you are with us.

If not, then I ask God's mercy on you and your fateful choice.

Your brother in Christ.
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Bill Turner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2010, 12:05:00 PM »
Well said "Doc Nock". God Bless you and yours.  :pray:

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2010, 01:30:00 PM »
Amen!!!
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Online anchorman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2010, 06:15:00 PM »
Well said Doc..your words are awesome...

Offline Nosight

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2010, 06:44:00 PM »
Joe, Continued prayers from here.....

Wellsaid Doc.
Remember...aim small miss small...

Offline stringstretcher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 06:55:00 PM »
Has anyone heard or found out anything about nighthawk?  Prayers continue to go out for him
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline swampdrummer

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 07:32:00 PM »
I just went back thru Joes recent posts and found a reference to the  bow swap on the bowyers forum. Longbowhuntr sent him a bow in July I think. I bet he would have an address.
Back Tension BEFORE Back Strap !

Offline Mr.Vic

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 07:42:00 PM »
“I am glad I will not be young in a future without wilderness.”
― Aldo Leopold

Offline deertraks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 08:59:00 PM »
I think I found the right Joe Doyle,Trafalgar, Indiana. I tried a couple of numbers but they're not in service. Just keep praying! If anybody has heard anything let us know.
Dave
Phil. 2:6-11

Offline Raging Water

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 11:08:00 PM »
Joe,

We are trying to find you. Help us out and call me 512-567-3329.

We care! We will help you!

Matt
Matt

TGMM - Family of the Bow
TG Contributor
All Around Good Guy

Statistically, 6 out of 7 Dwarves are not Happy… which Dwarf do you CHOOSE to be?

Two things that can never be taken back...Harsh Words and Time, Wasted

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2010, 02:44:00 PM »
Swampy,

Did you write to that Longbowhuntr? I put in that handle and got 4 different possibles. If you found it, might you email or pm that chap and direct to this thread?  

If you have the reference handy in your history file?  Or send it to me and I'll do it!  At work and not enough time to do all the research.
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline NightHawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2010, 03:58:00 PM »
I made it through, after I took the bottle of pills I texted my pastor, and he got hold of the police ,who found me. My heart broke and I didn't see any hope or light in my life. I do now, I'm on antidepresants, which make it easier to not get caught up in negative thoughts
 I don't recomend to anyone, to do what I did; "TALK "to someone before it gets that bad...I wish I had of, but I'm glad ,I'm here to be able to work on my future, either with or without, my wife as I have children that count on me, even though they are older 21 and 20 they still need their dad and THANK YOU EVERYONE that tried stop help me, I just broke and couldn't see any future or at least none I wanted to be a part of. Like I said I texted my pastor who's also my friend to say goodbye . He got ahold of the police, who found me ,and got me to the er, then off to crisis couinseling in the hospital. I got out today, my wife hasn't left for wyoming yet even though I can't go home. I know she was at the hospital er, my daughter also but haven't seen or talked to them since. I have a long road to travel and I'm asking for all the prayers I can get as I need each and everyone. I'm sorry I broke but I did, my heart did. I don't know what else to say but Thanks    :dunno:
1) Gen. 21:20
And God was with the lad, he grew, and he dwelt in the wilderness, and he became an archer
2)The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline stringstretcher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2010, 04:58:00 PM »
It is such a wonderfull day to see you posting.  Prayers do work, and keep up the faith, we are with you.
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline MR BILL SHORTY

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2010, 07:38:00 PM »
AMEN!!!

Offline deertraks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2010, 07:56:00 PM »
Thank The Lord, Nighthawk!
Dave
Phil. 2:6-11

Offline Bill Turner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2010, 08:19:00 PM »
Praise God for answering our prayers. Recovery will not be easy my friend. Just take it one step at a time. Always remember, there are those of us who have been there and care. When one door closes, another one will open. Take advantage of the oportunity God has presented you. God bless you and yours.  :pray:

Offline Rookie@51

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2010, 08:27:00 PM »
PRAISE the Lord. You will get thru this time in your life with the help of your Father. He is not finished with you in this life. If He had been you would not still be here. So if for no other reason then that you need to get yourself pulled up and sitting upright in the saddle and looking forward to see where our Lord needs you to work. We would not be complete without you here in this life. As far as something to say your not required to say anything to us here. As Doc says all the time "KEEP THE SON IN YOUR EYES". It's all about our FOCUS.

Forever
Observing
Christ's
Unselfish
Sacrifice

God bless and you will be hearing from us in the future........Dusty
66" Shadowcast Longbow 58# @ 28"
 By Tree's Custom Bows.
60" FireFly take down Longbow 54# @ 28" By Mr. Jim Jones

Be the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor
each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, He's up!"

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2010, 09:14:00 PM »
Oh, Dear Lord...

What a tremendous end to a lousy week to come and read this Joe.

If you think you lack courage, let me tell you that isn't true...you came back here among us and shared. Many men would be too cowardly to do that.

God bless you for that one last reach out to your pastor.

Read and re-read all the great thoughts and prayers of love shared here over these past days by so many believers who have also shared difficult times, destructive times and devastating times in their/our/my lives.

nobody gets outa here unscathed! The devil has his dance with all of us time to time... you've now done your time. Only way is UP.

Keep coming here and keep sharing. There is a lot of power among these people of faith and you will deserve and draw on and from it!

Thank you Jesus!

Joe...Keep the Son in your eyes!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Ric O'Shay

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2010, 09:30:00 PM »
Joe -
I've been following this thread for days. Not posting, but praying for you. Others are much more eloquent than I. But my prayers for you were sincere. God is good and has answered all those that have humbled themselves, got down on their knees and prayed for you. Joe, you have an extended family here that cares very deeply for you and yours. We are relieved that you are still with us and on the road back to stability. Be strong in your faith, gentle with your kids and keep you heart full of praise for the One that will see you through. My God Bless you and yours and make your road to recovery smooth and straight. We love ya' man!

Danny
I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just.   - Thomas Jefferson

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©