INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: I want to go home  (Read 5543 times)

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: I want to go home
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2010, 09:35:00 PM »
Joe. I'm so glad to see your latest post. Even though we never met, I consider you a friend. I don't have enough friends. May God carry you through this. I could say that I know how you feel, but I don't. Prayers sent for you. More peaple need you than you think.

Offline HuntWI

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2010, 09:42:00 PM »
PTL!  Be sure you pursue and stick with getting godly counsel.  And keep your knees on the ground, eyes to the sky and nose in The Book. Enjoy life and get out and shoot your bow!

Offline bucksdown

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2010, 02:27:00 PM »
Priase the lord, his hand was upon you. your pastor was a blessing from GOD, the holy sprirt spoke to him and you. GOD just works in amazing ways, you text your pastor, and he answered it just in time, coincidence? no!!! there are just so many things that could have caused him not to get the text. i pray you realize GOD was with you all the time, and you will thank him, and look to him always. we are so glad to see you back on here, we will never judge you, we have seen our own trials, GODS grace,love and mercy and he has helped us overcome. GLORY TO GOD. keep giving us updates, and if you have our ph. number call when you need someone to talk to. call me anytime day or night. joe i've been through the same thing, i'll be honest, it will take some time, but GOD will bring you through, you will have peace and happiness again. we love you brother, take care of yourself there are a lot of people that love you and need you.   :clapper:

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2010, 10:44:00 PM »
Amen to much good council here. So glad you're here!
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Vig

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2010, 03:32:00 PM »
NightHawk,
  I'm glad you're still with us!  You've got a lot of people praying for you... you can't beat that.  There are a lot of God fearing people who care for you and are in prayer right now for you.  Hang in there.

Vig
-----------
The worst day shooting is better than the best day at work.

Offline Shinken

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2010, 04:25:00 PM »
Thanks be to God!

More prayers sent for NightHawk - for enduring and overcoming his challenges!  Amen.

Sincerely in Christ, David Camp
"The measure of your life will be the measure of your courage."

TRUTH is TRUTH
even if no one believes it

A LIE is a LIE
even if everyone believes it

Offline FurFlyin

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2010, 10:03:00 PM »
Nighthawk, I am new to this forum, but I just wanted to say that I am happy that you are still here.  I don't know you, and you don't know me, but that matters not, I am thankful that you are alive.

If you don't mind, email me at [email protected]  I would like to speak to you privately.  Thanks
Brad

I've missed every target that I thought I would

Offline Bill Tell

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2010, 12:35:00 PM »
Keep it up.  You can do it.
"I'm going to find my direction magnetically. " Eddie Vedder

Offline Hooked

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2010, 09:07:00 PM »
Hadn't been on the puter for a few days.  This was the first place I went.  Thanks, Joe, for posting!  Praise the Lord!
"But, the bestest doctor of all is God!"  Katie Jones (7 years old)

Offline amicus

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2010, 11:58:00 PM »
Im really glad you made it, NighHawk. If and when God calls you home, he will not need your help. lol

I wish you the best, brother. God Bless.

Gilbert
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich and He addeth no sorrow with it. Prov 10;22

A sinner saved by Grace.

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2010, 12:55:00 PM »
Praying for your progress in the positive direction. Fight a good fight and think about the story about Job. Thats not a fairy tale, it's a testimony of faith.

Offline Raging Water

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2010, 11:08:00 PM »
Joe,

We are here for you. You have been in our thoughts and prayers. My number is 512-567-3329

Matt
Matt

TGMM - Family of the Bow
TG Contributor
All Around Good Guy

Statistically, 6 out of 7 Dwarves are not Happy… which Dwarf do you CHOOSE to be?

Two things that can never be taken back...Harsh Words and Time, Wasted

Offline NorthernCaliforniaHunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2010, 03:41:00 PM »
Joe,
I didn't post earlier because I didn't know what to say... It's usually the case on this particular forum for me. I just pray...

My heart sank until I saw that you've returned, and all I can say is that I am deeply grateful you were found. There was a saint with my name that lived long, long ago: Juan de la Cruz. He wrote a book called "Dark Night of the Soul" and his words regarding God's love saved this Juan de la Cruz from his own dark night. Read it.

You will persevere, you will come out stronger, THIS TOO SHALL PASS!
"...there are no words that can tell the hidden spirit of the wilderness, that can reveal its mystery, it's melancholy, and its charm." Theodore Roosevelt

Find me at ShareTheBounty

Offline F Thomas

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2010, 02:25:00 AM »
I know how you feel.  I've been there and am struggling right now myself.  But I can't give up or give in.  God has something for me to do.  It is my job to seek out His plans for my life from this time forward.  God has been there with me through a lot of tough times and I know he is there now.  Sometimes I just don't feel it, but I don't trust my feelings.  Seek out His word.

I'll be praying for you.  I know your pain!  It is real, but it is just for a short time.  Things will change for the better, but it is just hard to see that from where you are right now.

G
F Thomas

Offline F Thomas

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2010, 02:28:00 AM »
My prayers go out to you!  Call the guys on this thread!  We care and are here for you regardless of where you are.  You are not alone.
F Thomas

Offline magnus

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2010, 06:22:00 AM »
My Prayers for you strength and courage and peace in this troubling time!
Keeping the faith!
Magnus
Keeping the Faith!
Matt
TGMM Family of the bow
 Turkey Flite Traditional  
[email protected]

Offline NightHawk

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2010, 11:04:00 PM »
update: My wife has moved to wyoming from Indiana. I can't contact or talk to her because she asked for a protective order, why I'm not sure as I never threatened her. I internalized everything and blamed myself not anyone else. We had the preliminary hearing and on her way back to wyoming she totaled the kia sorento in Kansas City. Thank God no one was hurt but now her attorney is contesting the divorce? That seems strange to me because she is the one that filed, I think they must have not gotten what they thought they were going to get and they're contesting the hearing?? I dont know, I'm just speculating.
 I also think she has aligned herself to recieve curses instead of blessings, because she is definately outside of Gods will.I pray daily for her and am keeping the door open for whenever she wants to come home
1) Gen. 21:20
And God was with the lad, he grew, and he dwelt in the wilderness, and he became an archer
2)The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GrayRhino

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #57 on: October 10, 2010, 07:28:00 AM »
Prayed for you and your wife.  With God all things are possible, so hang in there, and HANG ON to Him.
God  now commandeth all men everywhere to repent.  Acts 17:30

"All bowhunting trips are good,  some are just real good!"  Bill Baker

"We're all trophy hunters...until something else comes along."  Glenn St. Charles

Offline bucksdown

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2010, 09:27:00 AM »
joe first of all i'm happy to see your still posting, and that there are people here continuing to pray and reach out to you. for those of us that have been in your situation, we do understand. you are so right, she is not doing GODS will, he says he hates divorce, that is a very severe feeling from our creater and lord. it's pure selfish to turn on GOD, a family or spouse. they simply don't care about all the heart ache they cause the people that love them. i loved my ex more than she may ever realize, i would have died for, stood beside her in sickness, and as i told her, even wiped her butt if she couldn't. the sad and flesh side to it is, as a pastor said, we're all capable of any sin in the wrong place. there is only one way to put it, she is by choice, ignoring, and sinning againist GOD. i do understand the devastation your feeling. my ex called me a religious finatic, it was GODS will, and satan had nothing to do with it. if being on fire for the lord is being a finatic, i'm guilty as charged. that comment floored me, but a friend of mine reminded me of christ words of how if people hate him, don't be surprised when they also hate those of us that follow him. joe GODS holy spirt will never leave her alone,if we are not living in his will, and lay our heads down at night, we hear him speaking to us and can't escape his voice, my ex still has no peace after 5 years. your wife does have her free will, and he will not go around it, but as with us all he still loves her and will continue to softly and gently call her back into his fold. she may not see it right now, but her relationship with him is more important than yours and hers. continue to pray for her. i had a friend of mine, he was comtiplating a divorce and leaving his wife and children for another woman, he came home one night and told his dad, the next morning he awoke to see his dad kneeing at his bedside, he had been praying for him all night, on a drive that day GOD spoke to him, he went back to his family, later became a pastor, that's been around 45 years now. don't let satan destroy you GOD still has a plan for you. just as i did, but couldn't see it at the time, he has blessed me more than i could ever deserve. continue in his will, he takes care of his children.

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2010, 09:50:00 AM »
Amen. Prayers continue.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©