INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: I want to go home  (Read 5542 times)

Offline Nosight

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: I want to go home
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2010, 04:04:00 PM »
NightHawk, Continued prayers for you and yours from here....

Later....Buzz
Remember...aim small miss small...

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2010, 07:53:00 AM »
Joe,

There comes a time in such trials of the heart and relationship when you might need to stop blaming yourself and actually call a spade a spade. I think your last post where you see she is bringing bad onto herself is a step in that direction.

I admire and encourage you to continue to keep that love light burning and the door open, but remember to call a spade a spade...this is HER doing and choosing, not yours.

You can help nobody by enabling them. Love them where they are but love yourself as well. Love yourself enough to know when you need to change and when it's another's problem that interfers.

You sound stronger like a light is coming on. Good! Love like there is no tomorrow, but dance like nobody's watching!

Keep the Son in your eyes! He and we love you!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2010, 09:49:00 PM »
Prayers still going out for you. Remember, satan trembles when the weakest christian prays.

Offline Raging Water

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: October 12, 2010, 12:57:00 AM »
Prayers continue for you.
Matt

TGMM - Family of the Bow
TG Contributor
All Around Good Guy

Statistically, 6 out of 7 Dwarves are not Happy… which Dwarf do you CHOOSE to be?

Two things that can never be taken back...Harsh Words and Time, Wasted

Offline magnus

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2010, 06:48:00 AM »
Our sermon Sunday was that we should love the way God loves us. Even the hardest person you can think of to love. Sometimes that is others and sometimes that is our self. It isn't easy but God sets a good example. Continued prayers for you!

Keeping the Faith
Magnus
Keeping the Faith!
Matt
TGMM Family of the bow
 Turkey Flite Traditional  
[email protected]

Offline Bill Turner

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2010, 04:40:00 PM »
NightHawk:
I continue to pray for you and yours. Remember that God's love for you is never ending.   :pray:

Offline J. Clabaugh

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2010, 07:51:00 PM »
It is apparent, from the unconditional positive regard and love, concern, and care shown here that God is present on this forum.

This is my first time in the Prayers/Concerns forum, and I'm immensely moved by the support and encouragement brought to bear.

Joe, I have nothing to say that hasn't been already been given to you- much more eloquently and "real" than I can myself. However, please know that I am adding you to my prayers, and I'm confident that the grace, peace and comfort of God will be manifested to you in ways only He is currently aware of.

Blessings to you and yours from Oregon!!!

Jeff

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©