INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayers for family and fellow hunters.  (Read 997 times)

Offline amicus

• Trad Bowhunter
Prayers for family and fellow hunters.
« on: September 07, 2010, 12:54:00 AM »
Hey guys, I would like to request prayers for my family, while Im away on my hunting trip. The Lord blessed me with a wonderful loving wife and 2 beautiful sons. I really Love my family and for the last few years Ive been going a way for a few days but never as long as this year. Im feeling guilty and I already miss them. But I would really appreciate if you would pray for there safety, that everything go well with them during the daily hustle and bustle of everyday life. Pray that my wife and son just have a blessed time while im away. Please also pray that I would be used by God to be a good witness to my buddies that I will be with.

I would also like to lift all the hunters that will be leaving family at home to experience all that God has blessed us with. I pray that when we see the Sun come up in the morning that our eyes and heart are open to see more than we have ever seen before. That His Majesty and Glory is
completely revealed to us. That we recognize Him as Creator of all. Genesis 1:1, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."  Also, that John 1:1-4 "In the beginning was the Word  and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2) The same was in the beginning with God. 3)ALL things were made by him; and without him nothing was made. 4)In him was life; and life was the light of men." Would be embedded deeper in our hearts and our mind. I pray that as we stare into the camp fire or the stars in heaven that we come to the full understanding of what was done on the Cross for you and me. I pray that weather we come home with meat or just a tired body that we recognize all the blessings of our Lord and Savoir, Jesus Christ and give him all the Glory. Amen

God Bless

Gilbert
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich and He addeth no sorrow with it. Prov 10;22

A sinner saved by Grace.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayers for family and fellow hunters.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2010, 08:27:00 AM »
Those are special requests and sentiments expressed there, Gilbert!

You got it! Prayers for safety for your family and for you and your buds while hunting and traveling to and fro.

Prayers for all who journey to be in God's great outdoors and that they and their families remain safe and sound.

Keep the Son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 08:55:00 AM »
Amen!
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2010, 12:48:00 PM »
prayers sent

Offline bucksdown

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 08:08:00 AM »
good morning gilbert, i will be praying for you and your family. being absent does make the heart grow fonder. i have to be honest, and i hope i don't sound selfish, but for me i spend the whole year focused on my family, and they understand during bow season i will be away some, i take my kids when they want to go, i can't keep my step-son out of the woods, my girls no longer have an interest, and i can't take my wife because she won't be quiet, and thinks it would be fun having a picnic in my treestand.ha! there is something i do that makes my wife happy and she looks forward to each year, i take her away for a weekend before hunting season starts. GOD will use you anywhere your willing to be his disciple. it will be a blessing, bring glory to him and i pray to someone else. just have a good time gilbert,you know GOD will take good care of your family while your gone, there is no one better to guard your castle.  :campfire:

Offline bornagainbowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 09:45:00 AM »
Gilbert, prayers sent for your and your family.  I praise God that there are folks out there that have the same thoughts that I do.  

God Bless,
But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. Psalms 3:3

Offline amicus

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 11:41:00 PM »
Thanks everyone for your prayers. I had a great time and my wife and son had a blessed time while I was away. The weather was beautiful and Gods Glory was ever where. I love Alaska.

Thanks again.

Gilbert
The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich and He addeth no sorrow with it. Prov 10;22

A sinner saved by Grace.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 09:56:00 AM »
Praises to Him for safety and enjoyment for all involved... time apart can be healing too!

Glad the hunt went well & good weather!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©