INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayer request for our dog  (Read 1164 times)

Offline blktail

• Trad Bowhunter
Prayer request for our dog
« on: September 27, 2010, 08:16:00 PM »
David, Not sure if you remember back in april I had brain surgery and everything went very well,long recovery though but am not complaining by any meens as the Lord blessed me severly. I wanted to know if it would be appropriate to ask prayers for my golden retriever? she was diagnosed with lymphoma just last wk and she's only 41/2 yrs old. I am devestated and have been praying all the time.

thanks,
jeff

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayer request for our dog
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 09:42:00 PM »
Jeff wrote to me earlier to ask if it's ok to post prayer request for the family dog...I assured him it was and we all would carry his beloved golden retriever in our hearts and prayers.

Jeff, we've carried many a dog to heaven here with our prayers and have seen a few come back from difficulties.

I am saddened for your additional burden in your dog's diagnosis...what more, eh?

Lord never gives more than you can handle but there are times when we have to cry out and ask "Why, Lord, why?"

Good thing our God has shoulders as big as East is from West to carry our saddness and confusion.

Prayers for your pup's condition, and if it be His will, that she beat this and hang in there a good while longer...and if not, that you find peace that passess all understanding.

Keep the Son in your eyes, brother Jeff!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 09:48:00 PM »
Any thing that troubles you is worth praying for. Maybe worth is not the right word. But I take ALL my troubles to God. Prayers sent.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 09:52:00 PM »
Oh, and Jeff...amdist your saddness, might I also offer up my prayers of thanksgiving to Christ for the release from your own trials and the healing that is being worked in your own body and soul.

Thank you Lord...please keep Jeff on the healing path. Amen
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline bucksdown

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 05:32:00 AM »
jeff sorry to hear about your golden retriever, so many people love there animals like a child, they don't have a very long life span, but just as a child we don't won't them to die at an early age, but to live a long healthy life. as a father, GOD knows all our pain and sadness and is always there for us, so no prayer is to small, continue to have that close relationship with him. i'm sure your puppy is getting lots of love and attention, that alone is very special, it shows you have a very compassionate heart, any time you need prayer, for any reason, let us know. i'm reminded of an old hymm, take it to the lord in prayer. the words say it all.

Offline blktail

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2010, 04:52:00 PM »
Well Daisy has an apointment with West Chester Veterinary onocology services and research center and I will be driving her down friday afternoon. We are desperately praying for some kind of good news. Thank you all for your prayers, they are truly appreciated!

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 09:04:00 PM »
Keep the faith, Jeff!

Daisy is there to teach you something...don't know what, but feel that with this happening at this time this way... God is in control.

Open your eyes to her lessons and Go With God and we'll be with you Friday in Prayer!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2010, 09:36:00 PM »
Know where you're coming from. Amen and prayers for God's best for Daisy and also for your continued healing.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Nosight

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 10:40:00 PM »
Prayers from here....
Remember...aim small miss small...

Offline blktail

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2010, 10:21:00 AM »
She climbed in bed with us at 4:00am and layed her head across my stomach, we prayed together. She is very perceptive. I try so hard not to show her how devistating this is.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2010, 09:24:00 PM »
Jeff,

God made em not to talk...and gave them insight to our souls instead... she knows and feels the love but knows an inner peace of faith and contenment we thinking/talking humans tend to overshadow with intellect.

Nothing to do with dogs but be totally honest... they already know your heart and soul!  :)

Keep teh faith, brother!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©