INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Need prayers for wisdom (Praise update)  (Read 1375 times)

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
Need prayers for wisdom (Praise update)
« on: December 02, 2010, 09:50:00 PM »
A couple of weeks ago I was stopped at a stoplight and was hit from behind and driven into the car in front of me. I was pretty sure the suv behind me was stopping so I looked to watch for the light to change when I was hit from behind. Well today we get the police report and it says I hit the car in front of me and the other 2 cars then ran into me. Needless to say I am extremely upset but I need to keep my cool and talk to the officer that covered the accident to see if this can be straightened out. So I'd really appreciate you prayers for this to get resolved correctly.
I have to admit I often take your prayers for granted but this really makes me appreciate being able to share with you and know you're prayers make a difference.
Galen
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Cuban Missile

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Need prayers for wisdom (Praise update)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 11:23:00 PM »
Wow my wife was in the same situation but it was all fixed. I'll pray for you tomorrow with my wife.
Javier

Offline kill shot

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 11:51:00 PM »
Prayer for justice and common sence on there part.

Offline stringstretcher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 05:24:00 AM »
Prayers for justice sent.
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline magnus

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 06:52:00 AM »
Prayers from us as well!

Keeping the Faith!
Magnus
Keeping the Faith!
Matt
TGMM Family of the bow
 Turkey Flite Traditional  
[email protected]

Offline oneshot-onekill

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 08:28:00 AM »
Praying for God's peace to be with you as you talk to the officer.
Proverbs 16:9
TGMM Family of the Bow

Terry Barker

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 02:39:00 PM »
Oh, Galen...

One slip of the pen can make so much hassle for us and nobody needs more of that!

I wish I had some insights... I'm struggling with false promises on my dad's care behalf and am in a bind that requires tact... but tenacity.

I guess that will be my prayer for you: Tact and tinacity. Insight and strength.

Peace, brother.  :(
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 04:46:00 PM »
Praying for the truth to prevail and all set right.
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 10:43:00 PM »
Keep your cool but be firm and adamant.  I'll pray that justice be with you!
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline eddings220

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2010, 11:25:00 PM »
Prayer for you, wrongs be made right, in Jesus' name.
"Respect & Integrity" - Two things that will get you a long way with God and with men.  Mark Eddings

Offline bucksdown

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 07:58:00 AM »
galen, it does seem some simple common sense is all that's required of the officer, if your stopped at a red light then the person behind failed to control his vehicle. i to pray that the officer changes the report. most certainly your insurance company will do there own report when you tell them what happened. we will pray in agreement for this to be resolved. as for as you taking for granted us praying for eachother, we're all quilty of that. with your willingness to pray for others as you do, GOD is already on your side. don't feel to quilty it's just another reminder for us all.

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2010, 12:25:00 PM »
Big praise report, my insurance agency contacted the individual who hit me from behind and her story matched mine that we were stopped and the pickup hit her and pushed her into me and me into the car in front of me. Thank you for your prayers!!!!!
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2010, 02:48:00 PM »
Probably state-specific, but around here, you're still "liable" for some stupid reason...but at least the insurance company looks at it differently.

Thank you, Lord for the light of Truth to shine bright!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2010, 06:05:00 PM »
Dave I will be using the insurance company's report to contest the accident report and get it corrected. So that should clear up a lot of things.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2010, 04:27:00 PM »
Paper work has to be the nemisis of police officers! What they do takes one mind set and temperment, then when it comes to paper work, perhaps a whole different skill set and temperment that some lack.

Good luck getting egos set aside and truth to be the primary end result!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2010, 08:50:00 PM »
When I talked to the office at the scene he said that accidents were the only thing they seemed to be doing. He couldn't even stay till the tow truck came because there was another accident at the light behind us. They have a lot on their mind so I don't think there will be an issue.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2010, 09:05:00 PM »
Gotta love when a plan comes together...and the Lord moves mountains with a little gentle loving kindness and respect.

Praises INDEED!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©