INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Lost my hunting buddy  (Read 20354 times)

Offline Missouri CK

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Lost my hunting buddy
« Reply #400 on: January 19, 2011, 01:13:00 PM »
No words for something like this other than sorrow for you loss.

Chris
Life ain't a dress rehearsal.

Offline Dave Thaxton

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #401 on: January 19, 2011, 02:14:00 PM »
My heart and prayers go out to you in this time of great loss!
May God continue to be with you and the families of all affected by this tragedy.

Dave
64"55@28 Kohannah Flatbow
60"53@28 Robertson Peregrine
68"45@28 Howard Hill Redman

Offline willerstick2009

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #402 on: January 19, 2011, 08:32:00 PM »
Its hard to believe it has been a little over a year since Daniel left us. I want to thank everyone again for all your thoughts and prayers. Me and my family are doing well all things considered. Mainly because of wonderful people like all of you and the grace of God. It is amazing to see how many good hearted people there are in this world. With all the bad things going on in this world every day its hard sometimes to see the good. Once again I cant thank you all enough for all the thoughts and prayers. A special prayer will be going up for all of you. God Bless you each and every one.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #403 on: January 19, 2011, 08:41:00 PM »
Jeremy,

May I pause and offer you my admiration that in short 12 months, you've surrendered your pain to the extent that you have to Jesus and came here to share that you're carrying on.

You are a testament to what I, at least, can do so much more easily on a keyboard, but you've had to live it day in and day out!

May God's strength continue to bouy you and your wife and family and friends of Daniel and the other family whose loss is also great as you move forward and ....

Keep the Son in your eyes!

Lord in your Mercy...
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline bornagainbowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #404 on: February 02, 2011, 08:39:00 AM »
Still praying for you and your family.  Always remember, death is only a doorway to a Christian.  There is life on the other side.  It is very hard to hold to that fact when you loose a loved one, especially a child, but it is still true.  You will see him again.

1 Thessalonians 4
13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.
But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head. Psalms 3:3

Offline LPM

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #405 on: February 08, 2011, 06:32:00 PM »
You will see him agin in a better place.  My prayer is for you to find peace.  I'm so sorry.
LPM

Offline zarch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #406 on: February 19, 2011, 02:42:00 AM »
prayers sent God Bless

Offline GRAYBEARD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #407 on: February 19, 2011, 07:19:00 PM »
Your trails will cross in heaven but I can't imagine your grief. As a father, my heart aches for you. As a firefighter,  such a fire is my worst nightmare, I have handled fatalities but not kids.
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Offline huntingarcher

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #408 on: February 25, 2011, 09:48:00 PM »
I just do not know what to say,I CAN ONLY IMAGINE,having kids of my own.Very sorry and prayers sent.
IF MONEY TALKS MINE SAYS GOODBY

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©