INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayers for my wife, please (update)  (Read 1071 times)

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
Prayers for my wife, please (update)
« on: August 03, 2011, 07:12:00 AM »
Asking for prayer for Maxine. Besides the stress from me and her sister's cancer she has an appointment to have a sonigram done on her thyroid today. Praying for comfort, strength, and a good report for her.
God's best to you,
galen
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayers for my wife, please (update)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 01:38:00 PM »
Certianly will pray for Maxine to have a great report!

Worry has it's own price and she sounds like such a caring person, she's absorbing your and her sis's issues as her own.

Lord in your Mercy, give Maxine a clear report with no issues found and peace and comfort to trust you to do the worry for all in her life. Amen!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Cochise

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 07:00:00 PM »
Prayer sent

Offline GRAYBEARD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 08:32:00 PM »
Prayers sent.
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Offline Nosight

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 08:39:00 PM »
Prayers from here...
Remember...aim small miss small...

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 10:43:00 PM »
Thanks for the prayers for Maxine. The tests look good so far for her.
I ended up being taken off the chemo until they get all the cardiac tests done tomorrow. One of the chemos that I'm taking can cause cardiac arrest and at 5 this morning I was having chest pains and shortness of breath. They found some fluid on one lung and the blood work for the heart showed elevated levels so they did a sonogram on my heart. Cool to watch. So tomorrow after the cardiologists looks that over we'll decide what the next step is.
g
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Rookie@51

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 04:34:00 AM »
Cool about your wife and just a bump in the road of healing for you. I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this good news because it was what I was asking for in her case. I am continuing to pray for complete recovery for you both. Continued prayers for you both as you continue on thru this road called life. Just remember there is a better one awaiting all of us if we have excepted Jesus as our Lord and Savior. I love John 14: 1-4  1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.  2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.  3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. We can hang our hat on this.
God bless you and yours…….Dusty
66" Shadowcast Longbow 58# @ 28"
 By Tree's Custom Bows.
60" FireFly take down Longbow 54# @ 28" By Mr. Jim Jones

Be the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor
each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, He's up!"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©