INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: prayers for the 31...  (Read 1061 times)

Offline bayoulongbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
prayers for the 31...
« on: August 06, 2011, 08:10:00 PM »
To America's bravest, finest warriors we pray...please pray for them and families. Im just sick,,,
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had  better be right!"

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: prayers for the 31...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 09:05:00 PM »
Amen prayers for God's best.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 10:31:00 PM »
Amen. Seems deserts and helo's don't mix over the past few decades...

Lord in your mercy
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Rookie@51

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 07:38:00 AM »
Once again the debt for freedom has come at the expence of another 30 people. This will be a tidel wave of sorrow felt all around. It hurts my heart in a way that I just can't express. I hurt with these familys as am American and as a human. How do you make sense of this. God you say to give thanks in all things. I thank you for these who have given their life for the ideas and beliefs that has made this country great. Father please stand with those who are still there doing what they do so that we can continue to do what we do here. Father PLEASE forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who have trespassed against us. But Father never let us forget that your SON and the American Soldier are the only one's who have ever been willing to give their lives for us and what we believe. Father please help us to have a peace in this time of great sorrow. "Father" is all we can say as we are without words this morning. Stand with us this day.......Dusty
66" Shadowcast Longbow 58# @ 28"
 By Tree's Custom Bows.
60" FireFly take down Longbow 54# @ 28" By Mr. Jim Jones

Be the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor
each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, He's up!"

Offline GRAYBEARD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 12:07:00 PM »
Prayers for our warriors and their families. Prayers for America as we know it.
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Offline Rick Butler

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 09:18:00 AM »
Prayers for the people who keep us safe.
  This one hit close to home as my Son-in-law is over there now. He's a flight engineer/gunner on an Air Force Pave Hawk helicopter. Their mission is search and rescue.  My heart goes out to the families of these fallen warriors.
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline bayoulongbowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 01:02:00 PM »
Too close, my son went to high school with the 2 from Shreveport, La....the worst chopper acident,pray for our warriors
 ...sad , sad...
"If you're living your life as if there is no GOD, you had  better be right!"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©