INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayers for our Grandchildren......Please  (Read 2604 times)

Online 4dogs

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayers for our Grandchildren......Please
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2012, 10:12:00 AM »
:pray:    :pray:
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline snakebit40

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2012, 10:29:00 AM »
Prayers from KS
Jon Richards

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”.
>>>>------------>
Schafer Silvertip 71@28
Big River 60" 59@28

Offline Nosight

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2012, 01:44:00 PM »
Prayers from here....
Remember...aim small miss small...

Offline monsterbuck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2012, 06:20:00 PM »
Prayers sent for you and your grandkids. The lord said he would never leave us or forsake us, but go with us, ALL THE WAY to the end of the world.  God bless.
John 3:16  Whosoever Will

Offline stringstretcher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2012, 06:42:00 PM »
Prayers sent for the well fare of the kids and healing in the family.
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2012, 08:35:00 AM »
Benbow said it well... I'll echo his prayer for God's protection and for His will to prevail.

Prayers for peace for you, Don, and your wife and the children who must feel like ragdolls about now.

Lord in your Mercy...
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline T Lail

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 05:29:00 AM »
prayers sent....
NCBA Life Member
Compton Member
Carolina Traditinal Archers
Bowhunter Education Instructor

Offline CoilSpring

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2012, 08:46:00 PM »
Father God, we ask your wisdom be given to the Judge deciding this matter...that Your Truth prevail and Your Light be shown on the darkness and all that is wrong in those children's lives...for they are precious in your sight.  In your Son is no darkness, and in His name we trust and ask for your overwhelming influence Friday in the children's lives. We give You thanks, today, for how you are already answering the prayers of those men above, and we all trust in You for their future care.  Amen.
CoilSpring

Offline Winterhawk1960

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2012, 07:16:00 AM »
Thank-YOU all........and if you can find the time, PLEASE say a little extra one this morning because the hearing is at 9am.

Thanks.........  :pray:    :pray:    :pray:  

Winterhawk1960
What if you woke up tomorrow, with only what you thanked God for today ???

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012, 08:16:00 AM »
Amen
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Rookie@51

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 09:57:00 AM »
Father, I lift this my brother up to you for strength and wisdom. Lord please give him what he is ask for from you concerning his babies. Father you know the how this will all work out so I ask the you give them the desires of their heart. Lord please stand with him and guide the judges in his ruling. Lord it is in your name I ask this on behalf of this brother and family. Amen. Don it is 0859 am. Please let us know how this works out for ya'll......Dusty
66" Shadowcast Longbow 58# @ 28"
 By Tree's Custom Bows.
60" FireFly take down Longbow 54# @ 28" By Mr. Jim Jones

Be the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor
each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, He's up!"

Offline Winterhawk1960

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2012, 08:22:00 PM »
Well....almost all of YOUR prayers as well as mine have been answered !!! Thank-YOU Jesus   :notworthy:  and a very sincere Thank-You to every each one of ya'll that have been praying along with me for the past year.   :pray:  

The hearing got started late, more like 10:15 this morning. Our daughter showed up alone and our Grandchildren's father showed up with the lawyer that WE took out a loan (that we couldn't afford) to retain for the Grandchildrens sake. The lawyer brought an agreement that said that they BOTH have shared custody of the children, no child support, NEITHER of them can leave the state with them, and they BOTH have to submit to random drug screens.

She (our daughter) signed it with the agreement added that each of them could claim one child each year on their tax returns. The children ARE SAFE and can't be taken away from the family that has been involved with them since the day they were born. Again.......Thank-You Jesus !!!

Our daughter, on the other hand is currently homeless. She told the court that she was living out of her car (which isn't true). She also told the court that she no longer had anything to do with the guy she had been dating that put her in the hospital TWICE (which also wasn't true). She is still hanging with the WRONG type people. We cannot do ANYTHING to stop that, she's 25 years old and can make her decisions for herself. Both my wife and I have had numerous conversations with her about this "guy" that she says she is so in love with and told her that eventually, he was going to kill her. She says that we don't understand and that she loves him and can't help what her feelings are. We feel so helpless concerning her well being........and truly are. We just keep on praying that someday, somehow, her eyes are opened to the kind of person that he is and realizes that she (or anyone for that matter) doesn't deserve to be treated that way.

She is sick......and in need of help, but to intent on "changing other people" into what SHE wants them to be to listen to reason. There isn't anything any closer to insanity than trying to have a "rational" conversation with an "irrational person". Right now, she is in the Good Lord's hands and I hope that he see's fit to keep her safe from this MONSTER that she say's she's so in love with. If one doesn't love themselves ENOUGH, and have ENOUGH self-worth to realize that NO ONE deserves to be beaten and hurt........then they don't truly know how to either accept or give love to or from anyone.

I want to again.........thank each and everyone of YOU for being there with me through all of this. It might not be over yet......who knows ???

I also want to publicly say......again, Thank-You Jesus !!!! You have never let me down and I know that you never will.

Thy will be done.........Amen   :pray:  

Winterhawk1960
What if you woke up tomorrow, with only what you thanked God for today ???

Online 4dogs

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2012, 09:14:00 PM »
:clapper:    :pray:    :pray:  Thank you Lord
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2012, 07:57:00 PM »
Praise God and prayers sent for your daughter as well. I'm praying for my daughter is a similar situation. Fortunately she gave up the children and they are being raised by family. My heart goes out to you and praying for both of our families to be comforted.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2012, 07:52:00 PM »
Don,

Been a long road and truly right that you thank HIM for the small victories... we're just the cheering section.

Thank you, Lord!

Prayers will continue for your daughter to come to her knees, driven, fallen or collapsed, as long as she gets there before it's too late.

Prayers for you and your wife to continue to trust in Him and not blame yourselves.  We as children come to a point, each with our earthly parents and our Heavenly Father, where we make or break our own lives by our choices!

A note of thanks perhaps to the judge with some fact finding directions to her false witness in court...?
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Rookie@51

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2012, 09:08:00 AM »
Well said Brother Don, We can't even get out of bed every day without God giving us strength. We as his children are never out of his protection and never left alone. He controls everything that takes place that concerns us. So with that being said He has this thing with your daughter covered too. He stands  ready to fight for her as long as we continue to lift her up. Don the bible says that the prayers of a righteous man availith much. His word also tell us that when a man's ways please the Lord even his enemies will be at peace with him. That is because God changes hearts. He is the only one who can do that. Your daughter has a heart problem and we are going to pray your daughter out of this time of her life and God will make it happen. Stay strong and ready to swoop in when He opens the door. God bless you and your family.......Dusty
66" Shadowcast Longbow 58# @ 28"
 By Tree's Custom Bows.
60" FireFly take down Longbow 54# @ 28" By Mr. Jim Jones

Be the kind of man that when your feet hit the floor
each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, He's up!"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©