INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: I could use the help  (Read 3290 times)

Offline llknp

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: I could use the help
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2012, 09:46:00 AM »
MUDD!!!!  Still thinking about you and praying for you.  Let us know how you are doing.

Peace, Jim Stewart

(sorry about yelling your name, just trying to get your attention.)

Offline stringstretcher

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2012, 10:49:00 AM »
Hang in there Mudd.  It does get easier with time. Prayers sent my friend
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me [some] venison

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline levibear

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2012, 05:07:00 AM »
Mudd, I understand I just finished a divorce from the love of my life. The pain and emotional devastation are overwhelming,yet as difficult as it is to see, God has a greater plan. He sees what we can not, his grace and love for us never leave.
These are not just words dear brother I have been there.
If these feelings continue please don't be afraid to seek profesional counseling. I see Gods plan in my life. I know he has a plan for you to...Jeremiah 29:11 "for I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope". prayers for you
Never trade time for money, cause when your out of time money don't matter

Online cacciatore

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2012, 03:39:00 PM »
Prayers for you Mudd,you have donne a lot for a lot of good people here,someone is still in need of you.life is too short and precious to don't live it at its fullness.
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Offline Covey

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2012, 04:10:00 PM »
A preacher friend told me once...(Every day is a beautiful day if your looking in the right direction) Keep your face pointed towards the sky Mudd...it'll get better!

God bless, Jason

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2012, 06:47:00 PM »
Praying hard for you Mudd.
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Offline RC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2012, 08:27:00 PM »
Prayers for you Brother.RC

Offline GRINCH

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2012, 10:44:00 PM »
Roy your not alone,most of us have experienced the same feelings,youv'e just got to nget on with your life and don't let it beat you.As others have said thank God for what you have and try not to worry about the rest.
TGMM Family of The Bow,
USN 1973-1995

Offline Raging Water

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2012, 10:57:00 PM »
Roy,

Prayers to you, my Friend.

Matt
Matt

TGMM - Family of the Bow
TG Contributor
All Around Good Guy

Statistically, 6 out of 7 Dwarves are not Happy… which Dwarf do you CHOOSE to be?

Two things that can never be taken back...Harsh Words and Time, Wasted

Offline manitou1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2012, 01:51:00 AM »
Prayers sent for you, brother.  You are a light in this world... and you bring that to us here on Tradgang.  I (we) sure miss your posts here as they sure are a blessing.  Divorce is a tough go... been there.  It does get better my friend.  Not as fast as we like, but it DOES get better.  It does, however, allow us to look inside, to seek a higher calling, and to become closer to our Creator.  You will wake up one day soon and smile and look forward to pulling those pants on and getting outside to enjoy this great creation we enjoy.  Stay busy, excercise a bit, and spend time outdoors... it will help the process.
Remember, the blood of Jesus makes you victorious over ALL things! You are above and not beneath.
The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.
--Thomas Jefferson--

Offline Killdeer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2012, 09:15:00 AM »
I am hoping that you are finding something of beauty every day. God could have made the universe as functional and ugly as a Borg cube. I believe that the frills and embellishments of beauty that God put in the world are expressions of His love. We may not see ourselves as beautiful, but our ability to see and appreciate the beauty of Creation is a link to our Creator, Who can see our reflected love, and the beauty of our souls. This cannot help but make Him smile.

The magic spark of our Creator is within you. Nurture it. Guard it. Share it. Make the Creator smile a bit every day.
Killdeer   :campfire:
Long, long afterward, in an oak I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end, I found again in the heart of a friend.

~Longfellow

TGMM Family Of The Bow

Offline Michigan Mark

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2012, 11:44:00 PM »
Seems to me that I once herd everything is finally cured by time.

For you Psalm 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
...Mark

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2012, 09:47:00 AM »
Checking in.

All I can say is:... "Thank you!"

I appreciate you and your love and your support.

I don't have any doubt I will come through this.. in His timing.

God's grace, peace, and love.

His servant, Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2012, 02:48:00 PM »
Still praying for God's protection and comfort
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline GRINCH

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2012, 01:47:00 AM »
Roy your still in my thoughts and prayers hoping you find your way back to the light.
TGMM Family of The Bow,
USN 1973-1995

Offline GRAYBEARD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2012, 12:18:00 PM »
Grinch said what I was thinking.
God's Peace
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Offline Roger Moerke

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2012, 03:18:00 PM »
The only reason we are small is because we think small and the power of God is endless, I have to tell myself that every now and then. Gods speed!

Offline Green

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2012, 04:08:00 PM »
Roy - You have brought smiles to so many folks on this site with your praise, wit, time spent teaching the uninitiated to enjoy our sport, and then there are the hats....that to find you mired in troubles is, well, Way Troubling.

Best of luck as you work your way through this and I'll keep your movement towards a happy, more active and fulfilled future in my prayers.  We miss ya!
ASL's, Selfbows, and Wood Arra's
Just because you are passionate about something, doesn't mean you don't suck at it.

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2012, 08:57:00 AM »
Thanks to all of you!

I'd say some positive movement is being made.

I picked up a bow this past week and fired a few arrows, the 1st in over a month.. felt good also.

Made myself go to the MoBoJam for one day Friday, it also felt good and was good for me.

God is good, all the time.

His helping me to do when I don't feel like it is awesome, because when I get to doing good(action word) my feelings start to follow the action.

I got to be a part of a huge blessing as literally thousands of folks showed up in Columbia yesterday for the purpose of "standing in the gap" in support of the Sterling Wyatt family as they laid son (A fallen Hero) to rest without allowing the Westbrook church group any opportunity to get anywhere close.

Everything was done respectfully whether it was those who actually faced the Westbrook group or the ones who lined the streets all the way across Columbia from the church where his funeral was help to the complete other side of town where Sterling was laid to rest.

I was so in awe to see God's church show up on the open streets of Columbia. This was the second time I witnessed  this, The 1st time was just a few weeks back when I saw the main street here in Ashland literally filled with hundreds of people  to pay their respects to the family of the two local children that lost their lives on July 4th when they were electrocuted while swimming around the family's dock on the Lake of the Ozarks.

I know what touched me the most was the feeling that in both places I felt God's presence with us.

Thank you all once again.

New and better days are coming.

God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Online 4dogs

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2012, 10:00:00 AM »
He is showing and you are seeing!   :thumbsup:
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©