INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Lucca will start her Stem cell transplant & it could kill her  (Read 18363 times)

Offline BeNoIt

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Lucca will start her Stem cell transplant & it could kill her
« Reply #300 on: August 29, 2013, 02:23:00 PM »
Praying for her....
David

Matthew 6:33  But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Bigfoot Flatliner 55@28 64" (New!)
Spirit LB 55# @28" 62"

Offline zarch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #301 on: September 02, 2013, 10:19:00 PM »
shes beautiful still praying  :pray:    :pray:    :pray:  this little girl is atrue fighter she is always in my prayers and thoughts i pray she grows up and lives her life to the fullest AMEN

Offline zarch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #302 on: September 02, 2013, 10:28:00 PM »
VERY SORY HAVE AVERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCCA U SURE DESERVE IT GOD UALL AMEN

Offline zarch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #303 on: September 02, 2013, 10:33:00 PM »
SHE SURE IS BEAUTIFUL HAPPY BIRTHY AND MANY MANY MORE AMEN

Offline GRAYBEARD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #304 on: September 03, 2013, 11:43:00 AM »
What a joy that smile is! I pray you find reason to smile all your days, Little Lady. Praying for strength and peace for you all.
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Online Al Dente

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #305 on: September 03, 2013, 05:50:00 PM »
The shirt says it all.  She is a little Rocky, but I bet she'd even give Marciano a run for his money.  God Bless Lucca and Happy Birthday little girl.  Continued prayers for her.
BOD Member
Past President
Life Member
New York Bowhunters, Inc.
>>>>------------------------>

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #306 on: September 13, 2013, 10:08:00 AM »
Here's the latest update. Praise God just a few more months left. Thanks prayer warriors.
"Isle 2 has been much kinder to Lucca than the chimeric was. There is no pain or irritability. She is mostly herself which is great! The only problem, keeping her entertained and not moving. She wants so badly to crawl all over and stand up and she has to be extremely careful. She could easily pull her line right back out. She has already stretched it considerably so it's constantly twisting and making her pumps go crazy with beeping.
  We were going to be able to leave after this medicine finished at 9:30 am but Lucca's line has not been working on one side. It will not flush well and will not draw back at all. They have tried some TPA and left it in to see if it will break up the clot but no luck. So as of now they are trying to get us in some where down stairs where they will put in a dye and then try to follow it to see if there is a clot and what they are working with. At that time they will decide if its ok and they can use it next week with both of the drugs Isle 2 and Chimeric. They need two lines next. If not well then it looks like she will have surgery today to replace it  :( . Which really, really stinks. But we have no choice she needs her medicines to kill any cancer left so what are you gonna do? Nothing is every easy or goes as planned.

Lucca and I are going crazy in here though, that's for sure. She is over her toys and they are new ones from her birthday. And I'm pretty sure she is tired of looking at my face. I still like looking at hers though. Hopefully we get out of her soon."

But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline DennyK

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #307 on: September 13, 2013, 06:48:00 PM »
Prayers have been and will keep coming for Lucca and family. That picture reminds me of our youngest granddaughter at that age-Just Beautiful!  God Bless!   Denny
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #308 on: September 13, 2013, 08:35:00 PM »
How can you NOT love that adorable and mischievous lil face?!!!  :)

Always something but then given what she's been through and is going thru, would anything BUT complications be expected?

Lord in your Mercy...hear our prayers
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline maddingo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #309 on: September 13, 2013, 09:11:00 PM »
Prayers for the little one and the family and may God give the doctors the skill to heal this one and the many more they help each day. Father this we ask in Jesus name.
It's a DRY HEAT

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #310 on: September 16, 2013, 08:01:00 AM »
Prayers requested as this will be another tough week for Lucca.
Quote from mom.
"This week things will go as scheduled. She will start her chimeric tomorrow. This is the painful week. She will be on her morphine and honestly I just pray she sleeps for a week. Then when she wakes up she will feel good and be home for three whole weeks baring no mishaps!!! I would sleep a week for that."
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #311 on: September 16, 2013, 11:32:00 AM »
Don't really understand those terms like Chimeric but hope I never need to learn them as intimately as those folks!

Prayers that the morphine will work and not just make the child restless... and give the whole of them a break to refresh and renew!

Lord, in your awesome mercy....
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline GRAYBEARD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #312 on: September 17, 2013, 03:18:00 PM »
Such beauty from within it is hard to believe she and her family have been through so much.
Prayers continue.
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Offline Stone Knife

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #313 on: September 21, 2013, 05:59:00 PM »
Praying that the Lord will intervene with his healing hand.
Proverbs 12:27
The lazy do not roast any game,
but the diligent feed on the riches of the hunt.

John 14:6

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #314 on: September 23, 2013, 09:25:00 AM »
This last weeks treatments were very hard on Lucca. She has been in much pain. She is home but is recovering slowly. They are considering discontinuing the immunotherapy as it is optional. Prayers for Lucca's recovery and wisdom for the parents.
Thanks all

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #315 on: September 23, 2013, 03:22:00 PM »
Ayyeeeeee...such trials that baby and parents have been thru!

Indeed, prayers for the parent's discernment to be His Will and not ruled by their heart for the child's suffering. After all this... what a tough choice!

I can't help but wonder what goes thru the small child's mind?

Lord in your Mercy....

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline zarch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #316 on: October 01, 2013, 01:39:00 AM »
szarchhes such abeautiful little girl just dont seem right but ihave to say i challenged god to help this little girl and then ifound out ishouldnt challenge god but ican see hes doing his part any way ibecame aborn again christian june 30 th of is year god bless her always in my prayers and thoughts   :pray:    :pray:    :pray:    :pray:  AMEN

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #317 on: October 01, 2013, 10:24:00 PM »
God bless you zarch! Welcome to God's family & prayers for His best for you and family. Lucca is recuperating from the last round and is doing well.

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #318 on: October 06, 2013, 10:31:00 PM »
I've finally received an update on Lucca. She still has more treatments to go but the end is in sight.
"It has been a while since I posted so I thought I should give an update. Lucca has been doing well since returning home. She was able to work off the extra fluids in a few days and was feeling back to normal. She has been trying to walk some. She is pulling herself up a lot and walking around furniture. Ben said yesterday she stood on her own for 14 seconds  :) . He is pretty specific. She is eating more and feeling good. She and Sophia fight regularly and Lucca even pulls Sophia's hair when Sophia takes things from her or pushes her around. It's pretty funny.

We have enjoyed our time at home. It is going by so fast though. It's hard too. It's hard to get everything done and the girls are crazy. But that's the life of a mom. Every day is an adventure!

I wanted to say thank you to all of you. I really appreciate you continuing to think of our family. It's hard to believe it has almost been a year we have been on this journey. The support and kindness from all of you has made it bearable. I'm not sure what the future holds but I know we have some amazing family and friends to support us! Thank you."

Online Al Dente

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #319 on: October 07, 2013, 10:09:00 AM »
Awesome news.  May she continue to progress, heal, and be a little girl.  Continued prayers for Lucca and all of her family.  May God's grace shine upon her and make her well.
BOD Member
Past President
Life Member
New York Bowhunters, Inc.
>>>>------------------------>

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©