INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayers for Conneticut  (Read 2411 times)

Offline Kamm1004

• Trad Bowhunter
Prayers for Conneticut
« on: December 14, 2012, 06:56:00 PM »
Admin, forgive me in advance as this is not trad related.
As the day progresses things just keep getting worse. It truly is a sick world we're living in and it amazes me the cruelty and violence some people are capable of. My prayer and condolences go out to all those affected by this tragedy, and any tradgangers in Conneticut. It gives me a little peace of mind knowing those poor innocent children are running around the playgrounds of heaven. Nothing can ever right this wrong and fully comfort the parents of those children. We should all make sure the important people in our lives know that we love them, and be ready at any moment cuz you never know when its your time. May they rest in peace.
-Also I pray that the blame isn't drawn away from the terrible man who did this and redirected towards Guns. Guns did not do this a sick man did. For those unaware 20+ children were stabbed to death today in a school in China as well. If a sick person is determined to do harm, they will find a way. My prayers go out to Conneticut and those in China. What a sad, sad day.
Now then, get your weapons, your quiver and your bow and go out into the open country to hunt some wild game for me.- Genesis 27:3

Offline Nathan Killen

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayers for Conneticut
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 07:00:00 PM »
Im speachless ! Just Horrible ! Prayers sent !
Genesis 21:20 And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. ->>>---------------->

Jesus is my lord and savior, Who is he to you ?

60" Little Mountain built by Ethan Rodrigue

Offline Tradcat

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 07:08:00 PM »
Amen. Please pray for the victims families...this time of year will never be the same for them

Offline Gary Greene

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 07:11:00 PM »
I can't believe what people do to other people. I just don't understand it. This is a sad sad day. My paryers go out to all the vitims.

Offline huskyarcher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 07:12:00 PM »
So true brother. Prayers sent north tonight
------------
Dalton Lewis

Psalm 37:4- "Delight thyself also in the Lord:and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart."

Offline Rev Buck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 07:13:00 PM »
Prayers being said fervently tonight for families, helpers, and communities involved in this terrible event.

Offline mtnwalker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 08:02:00 PM »
love your family as if tomorrow might never come, prayer for those poor parents, God help them!

Online 4dogs

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 08:06:00 PM »
God Bless Them
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline Sean B

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 08:09:00 PM »
It's heart wrenching!  I drive through Newtown Ct when I visit my brother.  He is in the next town over.  I'm broken hearted to say the least. Pray for them all.
Sean
PBS Regular Member
Comptons
NY Bowhunters Association
BW KB X
BW PCH X
BW PSR X
Robertson Tribal Styk

Offline monsterbuck

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 08:23:00 PM »
God bless the many affected by this tragedy. Even through all of this may they turn to God and the shelter of his love. God is still God.
John 3:16  Whosoever Will

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 08:34:00 PM »
Allow me to wax philosophical for a moment if you will...

So many say above they cannot understand how folks can commit such horrific things...

The fact you've come here to post indicates that you and those among us, have a spiritual anchor.

I can't help but wonder whether those who are involved in such atrocities have such a spiritual grounding and belief in God?  Many past such incidences revealed later the perp was a tortured soul without hope.

No matter how bad things are, no matter how disappointed or devastated the situation we face, we KNOW that our life here is a but a bus stop and our true reward is in Heaven.  Hope springs eternal if we but allow for His Will, not ours!

I fear those who perpetrate such awful things on others have no such hope. No such belief system and no personal relationship with our Lord and Savior.

It does NOT help make sense of these awful happenings, but it does call us to renew our devotion to the purpose of this site's forum...to pray thru all these things, be in Christian community with one another and to set aside our petty disagreements and put Love front and center.

Lord, be with all those who are reeling in disbelief and agony at this terrible new loss in our society, in China and around the globe. Help us to reconnect and once again become "One Nation Under God!"
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Stickbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 08:57:00 PM »
Anything I type seems to small.

Offline Tater John

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 10:19:00 PM »
I agree stickbow, incomprehensible. My heart is broken
"Mystic rhythms,Under northern lights or the African sun,Primitive things stir the hearts of everyone"

Offline ti-guy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2012, 12:37:00 AM »
Prayers sent
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward.So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it's going to launch you into something great.

Offline md126

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2012, 08:26:00 AM »
Tragic and incomprehensible..

prayers from NY

Offline Danny Rowan

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 08:42:00 AM »
This is a terrible tragedy. My prayers go out to the families of those children, may God ease their pain.

Just shows that the devil is out and about. Only he could make someone do this. And, yes I fear the blame will go to guns, guns did not do this, a heartless evil man did, just like the one in China who stabbed all those children.
"When shooting instinctivly,it matters not which eye is dominant"

Jay Kidwell and Glenn St. Charles

TGMM Family Of The Bow
NRA Life/Patron member
NAHC life member
Retired CPO US Navy 1972-1993
Retired USCBP Supervisory Officer 1999-2017

Offline DWRay

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 11:00:00 AM »
I have recently lost my oldest Son.  I know the pain that the families are feeling and my heart and prayers go out to them.  God Bless them all.
Walk softly and carry a big stick bow

Offline hydrasport205

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 12:11:00 PM »
Doc Nock  You said what this country needs to hear!! I wish the leaders of this country could stand up and say that instead of placeing the blame on guns or something else besides the moral corruption of our country

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 12:12:00 PM »
Prayers sent for all the families involved and for the town that it may start the healing process. What a tragic waste of young lives and probably no one will ever understand why.
In HIS service
Dave
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2012, 01:31:00 PM »
Doc,
 So glad you are among us in prayer..I come to these posts looking for peace of mind and all I can say is I'm so blessed to be part of this prayer group..I think we all have this helpless feeling in our hearts wondering why and what could set someone in a position to do this to children or anybody but as one person already commented the devil is seeking to distroy all he can cause he knows his time is limited..God wants our hearts to be as His and right now I truely believe we all have the same heart as God cause this hurts us..We hate this and we need to hate all sin and turn from all wickedness we do! God forgive our nation and the evil that temps so many...

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©