INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayers for a Trad Gang buddy.  (Read 7809 times)

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayers for a Trad Gang buddy.
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2013, 04:16:00 PM »
EXCELLENT news!!!

So glad to read progress reports for our folks in need of prayer.

Prayers will continue for full restoration!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline fatman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2013, 11:23:00 PM »
"Tracy Update: Today was a GREAT day! Right from the start, when I looked into his eyes I saw clarity that I had not seen since this all started. He was very alert and talkative, like the Tracy we know and love! He also had his feeding tube taken out. He fed himself breakfast, this was really the first time he has had an appetite. He had OT stop in and see him, she sat him on the side the of the bed and had him do arm exercises. Yesterday when OT stopped in this activity wore him out for the rest of the day. Today it seemed to energize him. He ate a bigger lunch and felt good. He took a short nap and then had PT stop in, she got him up and out of bed. He even walked down the hall!!! I was so impressed and proud of him! The speech theripst stopped by to work on some cognitive skills with him. He did well, but got frustrated when some things didn't come easily. We reasurred him they will come. There is talk that tomorrow we may get moved out of ICU!! Scary but exciting news, I have been so happy with Tracy's care @ KU Med, from the Doc's to the Nurses!! I can never thank them enough for saving Tracy's life. My family will be forever grateful. Much love Marla and Family "
"Better to have that thing and not need it, than to need it and not have it"
Woodrow F. Call

Commitment is like bacon & eggs; the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed....

Offline fatman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #122 on: March 02, 2013, 08:42:00 PM »
God IS Good!

"Tracy Update: Wonderful news, we are no longer in ICU!!! God is Good!! He has heard our prayers! We still have a lot of hurdles to cross, but we will take them on one at a time! The kids and I continue to tell Tracy how all of you are praying and sending well wishes our way! It really does help us all thru this difficult time. I know that there are a lot of you that would like to stop in and see him but I would ask that you refrain for now to you allow him more time to heal. It still does not take to much to tire him out. I will let everyone know when he is up to visitors! ( I know that he is looking forward to that) Much love and continue prayers. Marla and family."
"Better to have that thing and not need it, than to need it and not have it"
Woodrow F. Call

Commitment is like bacon & eggs; the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed....

Offline K.S.TRAPPER

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2013, 11:24:00 AM »
I am doing well and on the road to a long recovery but will make it with friends like you guys. Thank you for all the prayers!

Tracy
You really haven't hunted the old fashion way until you've done it from one of these Indian houses.(The Tipi) "Glenn ST. Charles"

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2013, 07:33:00 PM »
Tracy,

YOur attitude and spunk will serve you well on that long road... remember, you eat an elephant ONE BITE AT A TIME!

Just takes a while!  :)

Keep the Son in your eyes! Prayers continue!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline JEFF B

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #125 on: April 17, 2013, 12:31:00 AM »
:pray:    :pray:    :pray:    :pray:    :pray:   big time
'' sometimes i wake up Grumpy;
other times i let her sleep"

TGMM FAMILY OF THE BOW

Users currently browsing this topic: