3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: The New Quiet Arrow Dynamic Shafts  (Read 347 times)

Offline floodman

• Trad Bowhunter
The New Quiet Arrow Dynamic Shafts
« on: December 21, 2007, 05:40:00 PM »
You guys know when you are in your stand on the cold quiet morning, and here it comes,that #1200 slick headed doe,she gets close to your kill'n range,and you start to draw, and all you hear is sssshhhh the sound of your $125.00 Arrow Dynamic shaft going across your $12.95 seal skin rest,and the next sound is that #1200 doe blowing and stomping at you.Well don't worry any more,Get them $125.00 shafts and that MinWax polyurathen,and dip them like you do your woodies,and WHAM Total quietness and No more Doe'Blowing at You..I have been doing this Trad stuff for 25years and this trick just hit me. Oh Yes I Am A Dummy.... God Bless Merry Christmas From Cold FLORIDA it's 74 Deg.

Offline ken denton

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: The New Quiet Arrow Dynamic Shafts
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 06:57:00 PM »
Thanks for the good advice. This is something we can all test the quietness of what we are using now. We should try our setup the next time a doe comes in under 20 yards. Ken
"Arrows into the wind", What a wounderful sight!!!

Offline Roadkill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 09:39:00 PM »
nine here this morning0imagine what it sounds like in that cold
Cast a long shadow-you may provide shade to someone who needs it.  Semper Fi

Offline snag

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 01:13:00 PM »
I want to see a picture of a #1200 doe!!! Must be a new world record!  lol   Can you tell if  this effects the flight any at all? Spine?
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.

Offline floodman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 03:08:00 PM »
No No and No I see that you have posted alot about you trad gear,I have 2 Acs,and shoot Arrow dynamics,I think I could shoot a broom stick out of them and it would fly perfect.I shoot 160 grain points and broadheads {Simmons} and I shoot cedars and cane arrows I build,they all shoot perfect,I think all your problems are in the way you are gripping the bow,I am not a pro,but I have been doing this for 25 years and I have had and own close to 100 custom bows,don't change any of your equipment,change your grip and start from there good luck  Jerry

Offline snag

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 05:32:00 PM »
Just trying to figure things out Jerry. I am going to build out the side of the shelf as someone suggested. Thanks for the suggestion dipping the A.D.s  I will try a couple.
Isaiah 49:2...he made me a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©