INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayer request by pumatrax  (Read 957 times)

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
Prayer request by pumatrax
« on: December 27, 2013, 09:04:00 AM »
Tradgang brothers and sisters ; A couple months ago a friend of mine Rick Koester was severely injured in a automobile accident ; to make a long story short he spent six days trapped in a truck laying on top of his dead friend who was driving...for details google Rick Koester Colorado...anyway rick is a double leg amputee as well as amputated fingers from frostbite and lots of other complications...his story was recently on most National news networks....anyway he sure could use some prayers and such....THANKS TO ALL
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayer request by pumatrax
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 09:05:00 AM »
Prayers sent for God's strong grace & comfort
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline pumatrax

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 10:23:00 AM »
THANKS SO MUCH....I appreciate it !!!! We should all count our blessings ; Ricks' wife brought him by the shop yesterday ; he was a drywall installer and is trying to come up with a way to make a "living" given his circumstances... Seeing Rick definitely gives a person a different perspective on complaining about things....

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 09:43:00 AM »
As I PM'd you, Richard, I cannot fathom how you can have an experience like that and continue to fight.

Prayers for God's mercy and healing and Rick's strength to continue to fight and regain as much of his life as possible.
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline bear1336

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 07:53:00 AM »
Prayers sent from Ga
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside thoroughly used up, totally worn out, with bible in hand and loudly proclaim...WOW...What a Ride!!!

Offline MR BILL SHORTY

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 06:55:00 PM »
:pray:    :pray:    :pray:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©