INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayers for Lucca's hearing please (Update 5-1)  (Read 2504 times)

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayers for Lucca's hearing please (Update 5-1)
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2014, 09:05:00 AM »
I need to find a new picture. Lucca is doing well and growing like crazy. Her mom says she is so quick that if she turns her head Lucca disappears. Praise God and continued thanks for all of your prayers!!!
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Online 4dogs

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2014, 09:28:00 AM »
:clapper:    :pray:
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline nleroux2

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2014, 08:51:00 PM »
Still praying here too! Please keep the updates coming as often as is appropriate. Pics are always a delight, they seem to help intensify the prayers.

Steve
I hunt; Therefore I eat well.
Currently in the freezer: Venison, Hog.

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2014, 11:26:00 AM »
Here's a picture of Lucca at her brother's birthday party. She get's her 3 month scan this week so prayers for a good report please.

But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline DennyK

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2014, 02:50:00 PM »
Praying for Lucca is an everyday thing for me as well as many others on this forum. Prayers will keep coming. Beautiful Picture!  Thank You Lord & Amen.  Denny
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2014, 09:35:00 PM »
My, my...look at that mischievous li'l imp!

Who'd have thought, aside from God's awesome power, that child would be here with HAIR and raising cane with her parents!

What a living miracle.

Praying for God's will to be for permanent healing for the wee one!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2014, 06:27:00 AM »
I lift her up in my prayers each morning an I came here to ask of a prayer for my wife an see little Lucca sitting up all pretty at her brothers party...Thank you Jesus...

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2014, 11:58:00 AM »
Prayers sent for God's best for you and your wife Keefer

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2014, 09:50:00 AM »
Here's an update from mom.

Today Lucca had her three month scans. These scans are protocol but also would give us information about her liver and if what was thought to be scar tissue was indeed just scar tissue or nueroblastoma. The news was good. Lucca's liver appears to be clean. It looks much better. They said they can't be for sure until a professional who read scans goes through but they think it looks good. Someone should call us tomorrow and let us know for sure. But it looks really good. It is a huge leap for Lucca! We are so thankful for her progress. I can't imagine a minute without her let alone a day. And the bonds her and her siblings have made by having time with her is huge. We would be broken without her.

But I am scared. I know so many stories of children just like Lucca who won their first battles but lost their second, who suffer major side effects from their chemo, and who have to endure the process all over again. So I am so worried. I want to be excited but I just can't be so excited like all of you. I'm sorry. I feel bad. I know it is a huge victory but cancer is an evil beast that doesn't give up and Lucca had a cancer that doesn't give up, she has a gene amplification, she tested positive for a protein, so her chances of secondary cancers are huge and I am incredibly aware of that. Possibly too much.  

Online 4dogs

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2014, 11:20:00 AM »
One day at a time...enjoy the moments...TRUST IN THE LORD.
>>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2014, 04:08:00 PM »
More Prayers For Lucca.  What a great lookin Kid!
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline zarch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2014, 02:15:00 AM »
prayers sent fr lucca and family  :pray:    :pray:    :pray:    :pray:

Offline zarch

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2014, 02:19:00 AM »
beautiful picture

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2014, 05:09:00 AM »
:pray:

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©