INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: I need a little help  (Read 944 times)

Online goingoldskool

• Trad Bowhunter
I need a little help
« on: March 10, 2014, 08:39:00 AM »
Fellow Trad Gangers,
I usually do not like to ask for things for myself, but I'm starting my second week dealing with shingles.  My case is not the ordinary kind that is advertised on TV.  I have no rash or blisters, but the pain is constant and unrelenting. Sleeping is the most discouraging as I can only stay in one position for a short period of time.  The Doc put me on some meds on Thursday and I'm still waiting for them to take effect.  All that I've read says that it has to run its course.  I would just like to have a break from the constant pain.

Thank you and God Bless

Rodd
"NO GOD, NO PEACE-KNOW GOD, KNOW PEACE" side of a barn along I-70, eastern Kansas
                                             Rodd Boyer
Blk Widow PL-III
53#@28
Blk Widow PSR X
50#@28

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: I need a little help
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2014, 09:54:00 AM »
Yeowza! I finally bit the bullet and got my shingles vaccine... cost a penny, but more I hear about them, the worse they sound!

My condolences.  If you don't start having "relief" today, perhaps a call to the Doc to let him know...they say if it doesn't start to show something in 48 hr to let them know to try something different???

Prayers with you for some relief soon and the "run it's course" means it will be a track star and finish soon!!

Keep the Son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Online lunatic11

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2014, 10:00:00 AM »
Prayers sent for healing and comfort Rodd.

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 12:24:00 PM »
Amen prayers for God's best
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline maddingo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 09:19:00 AM »
In prayer
It's a DRY HEAT

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©