INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Headed into hospital...  (Read 1222 times)

Offline halfseminole

• Trad Bowhunter
Headed into hospital...
« on: April 16, 2014, 04:22:00 PM »
I'm headed in with hernias at the point that I have trouble breathing.  I've got hiatal, abdominal wall, umbilical and inguinal all acting up.  This is part and parcel of my disease-the connective tissue holding things together falls apart. I'd swollen so much I'm more than twice as big around and organs are starting to act up.  Pray they keep me in and do something to help, I can't go on like this.

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Headed into hospital...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 06:59:00 PM »
Father God we pray for your mercy, grace, & healing
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline halfseminole

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 09:23:00 PM »
I'm telling you, He has to be looking out for me.  I had a medication side effect blow me up apparently instead of hernias.  It'll be some time before I'm back to what passes for normal, but relief is in sight.

Offline CoilSpring

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 11:45:00 PM »
Thank you Lord for hearing and answering a brother's prayers.  You are faithful to those who trust and believe in your Son, Jesus.  May you continue to show Yourself to Ed as his Hope that heals all.
CoilSpring

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 10:43:00 AM »
Praise God for answering our prayers even before we ask! Thank God you're going to be better.
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Online lunatic11

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 10:49:00 AM »
Continued prayers sent.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 07:50:00 AM »
Well, Ed,

I posted a response yesterday, but it didn't show up...

I'm grateful that your situation was better than all those hernias blowing up, but sad for your discomfort on top everything else!

Grateful, too, for a "treatable" condition that hopefully will lead to vast improvement shortly.

Keep the Son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 04:11:00 PM »
I hope things get better for you Ed.  prayers sent.
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline halfseminole

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 09:07:00 PM »
Something like 20 pounds lighter, I'm finally making progress.  I've been up and working on my trade bow, assembling my new PC, and able to sit up and work for a lot longer than I was before.  There's still a question of why I swelled up like that, but as it's gone we're not as worried as if it had not responded finally.

As I have BCBS, I can go see a decent doctor and get these problems sorted out.  There is no cure, but I'm hoping for some relief.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 09:28:00 AM »
Excellent news to start the day! Thank you, Lord!

When it comes to med reactions, there is NEVER a full answer.  The stuff we are told to put in our bodies, along with the junk now in our food source(s), it's amazing any of us live long!

Good luck with chasing down some relief from the other issues! Continued prayers for healing, blessings and continuation of your great positive attitude. You're a role model for many!

Keep the Son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 03:43:00 PM »
Amen & praise God! Prayers continue

Offline Lowrider

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2014, 09:19:00 PM »
I had 3 hernias repaired and gallbladder removed all in the same operation 5 months ago. Not very pleasant. Will pray for your recovery and comfort.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©