INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Prayers sought on move...  (Read 5261 times)

Online GRAYBEARD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Prayers sought on move...
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2014, 01:14:00 PM »
Best of Luck, Dave. Prayers go with you. It will all fall in to place.
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2014, 03:30:00 PM »
Thanks, guys! Pouring rain all day here, hope it clears out overnight so not raining tomorrow to load!

Walkin in faith right now...But still appreciate the prayers!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline White hair

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2014, 04:14:00 PM »
As you have prayed for me. So now I you.
Faith is the only way to live and please the Father.
Daniel   Ecc. 4:12

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2014, 05:05:00 AM »
Lord Please watch over Doc as he travels and give him peace of mind that all is being cared for by you...
Doc I will continue to keep you in my prayers as we travel today to PA. for a few days so I'll check to see how you made out on Monday ..God Bless and be with you Brother!
             Keefers <")))><

Online GRAYBEARD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2014, 01:42:00 PM »
Pick it up and GO! You know HE watches our every move and guides our every step.
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Online Keefer

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2014, 06:10:00 AM »
Trusting you are now a resident of TN.now Doc..I was thinking about you when I was in Pa. this past Sat.and went to a store called Weavers and as I rounded the corner I saw this fella with a thick mustache and I said good morning to him and he back..I then thought Is that Doc.Nock? It sure does look like the fella that I see in the avatar pic but I never met him in person..I saw him get on a motorcycle and leave the parking lot and thought it can't be Doc.cause I don't think he ever talked about motorbikes..But I was thinking and praying that your move went well..   :pray:

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2014, 02:04:00 PM »
Move went well.

Thanks to all for prayers!

We left Friday, my best friend's widow followed me in her car and me in my F150 loaded to the gills!

Off we went... drove hard all day from 6:15A to 3:30pm we rolled into the settlement place parking lot... I was whupped... that ole F150 and I have never sustained 70-80MPH for so long... whew.

Settlement went without a hitch... so far. There is a section (sliver) of land to be surveyed and deeded to my plot, but due to some admin changes in the county it has to go thru the board, so it will be done up separate.

BOX Truck arrived Sat... only 4 of the 12 people promised showed, so my friend and I, both somewhat long in tooth, ended up humping boxes all day along with trying to direct traffic of the 3 of 4 who actually helped measurably.  And boy did they work...

My friend and I got dishes unpacked and washed up Sunday, living and bedroom set up, but the rest?  WEll, it looks like a grenade went off elsewhere in the house.  Buttoned up Mon.  I left my truck there and drove back w/ my friend, so I can clean and get my move out inspection this week. Then drive back this weekend for good!

Might be a while till I'm back on here as I don't know what ISP I can get or want down there.

Cheers to all and thanks for all the prayers. God was faithful!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2014, 05:16:00 PM »
Praise God the move is happening and prayers for God's had in keeping the road free of rough spots
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2014, 09:24:00 PM »
Thanks, folks, And Galen, too!

Things are moving slowly in progress back here at the home 40 with the calendar racing toward friday's D-DAY.

I keep pushing... hopefully, this will pan out as well as all the rest of the move...

Had I had more "faith" I could have avoided some of THIS stress, but putting more of this drivel in the truck, but with the store room to go, I hesitated... then there was plenty of room left and now I'm got a full car plus!!! LOL

oh, ye of little faith...   :rolleyes:    :knothead:

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2014, 11:09:00 PM »
Well you won't feel guilty passing up hitch hikers  ;)
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2014, 11:57:00 AM »
Lol, Galen... Especially after a few joke emails on the subject of hitchhikers lately...thanks to all for your prayers.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2014, 09:43:00 AM »
Hope all works out well for you , enjoy your new place!
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2014, 09:26:00 PM »
Thanks, Ron. Plenty of hiccups to remind me I am not in charge, but slowly things will come together...I trust    :rolleyes:

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2014, 07:46:00 PM »
:campfire:     :coffee:
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2014, 09:29:00 AM »
Worst part of this relocation is no internet yet..things move powerfully slower here.  Friend called and said someone posted on Pw inquiring where I'd been: how wonderful to be 'missed'. Thanks to all for continued prayers.  Finally gotnheat system working properly...big blessing.  Now to finish last of 'old people' insurance and find good GP.

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline MR BILL SHORTY

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2014, 02:10:00 PM »
:wavey:    :thumbsup:    :archer:

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2014, 09:00:00 PM »
:bigsmyl:

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2014, 08:07:00 PM »
FINALLY!  I got internet today.  Feel free to ping me...

Be nice to reconnect with all you good folks. Thanks for all the prayers...we're not out of the woods yet, but gaining ground on stability...just trying to figure how I moved t his far south for 17* weather?!   :eek:

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2014, 08:25:00 AM »
You packed the weather too???? You were supposed to leave that back in PA    :laughing:
Glad you're up and running.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2014, 10:59:00 AM »
Good one, Galen!

Sure enough left a lot of stuff behind...but packed the weather...seems like it! LOL.

Thanks to all for prayers thru this move.  Things happened far better than they may have...

Praise to Him for that and to my brothers who prayed on my behalf!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©