INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Test results back  (Read 1718 times)

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
Test results back
« on: February 23, 2015, 12:17:00 PM »
Got the test results back for the growth that was removed Wednesday. It was cancerous but the surgeon got all of it. So now we wait on what the oncologist decides is the next step.
God is good!
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline VA Elite

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Test results back
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 01:46:00 PM »
Glad to hear they got it all. God is good for sure!
If you profess with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved Romans 10:9

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2015, 02:19:00 PM »
Ah, buddy....sorry it was cancer, but glad unlike your other, they could get it all.

Hopefully, you can be a regular guy now and that they don't do too much to cause you a lot of grief.

Prayers for a good outcome regardless.  You are one fine trooper and have your trust in the right place.

Keep the Son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline JDow3

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 01:18:00 AM »
...All the time!

Prayers for Gods healing hands brother

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2015, 06:06:00 PM »
The oncologist called this afternoon and wants to get together after I'm healed up to talk about starting the new chemo regime. Got to quit being so stubborn and pray His word      :pray:
But his bow will remain steady, and his hands will be skillful; because of the hands of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,  (Genesis 49:24 [NETfree])

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2015, 07:10:00 PM »
Eaze up, Galen.  After what you've been thru, walking in strong faith, you're only human and can hope and wish...

Alas, now you got more input and time to knuckle under and stand tall on your knees!

Prayers for fast healing and an easier walk thru whatever chemo they prescribe!

Keep the Son in your eyes!
The words "Child" and "terminal illness" should never share the same sentence! Those who care-do, others question!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Online GRAYBEARD

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2015, 07:12:00 PM »
Prayers for quick healing and effective treatment. I like your choice of verse in your postscript.
TGMM Family of the Bow; Make every heartbeat a party, the next one is not guaranteed!

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2015, 04:34:00 PM »
Dave I'm being honest with myself. My unbelief is greater than my belief. When they asked Jesus why they couldn't deliver the boy with epilepsy Jesus told them it took prayer AND fasting. The majority of the time we ask God to heal, deliver, or whatever the problem is and when it doesn't happen we let circumstances dictate our belief rather  than God's word. Instead we need to look at God's word and see what He says to do and do it. If we don't we will end up having a form of religion and deigning the power of it. When the Bible talks of those that do that it isn't in a positive vain.
Also if we pray for healing and it doesn't happen are we saying it isn't God's will to heal us and if we say that and go to a Dr to get healed aren't we sinning against God's will. Satan has us twisted in knots.
So I have to get off my high horse and find out what God is trying to teach me and do it.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 03:33:00 PM »
We each see ourselves in clearer view, if we be honest, then others can.

On the other hand, we can be our own worst critic and find fault where little lies...

When it comes to Biblical teachings, I know I fall flat on my nose... like with fasting?!  

However faith-filled we might appear to others, God knows the truth and often we don't see what he does even about ourselves.

I trust that you will come to know His purpose, His plan and His peace...

What I think, Galen, doesn't matter a Hoot... I don't think God asks for references when it's time to stand before Him...and I doubt very much if mine would matter much if he did!

Shalom, brother...peace!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2015, 08:22:00 PM »
Glad everything went well Galen. Prayers for a  great visit with the oncologist.
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline arrow flynn

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2015, 12:58:00 AM »
Prayers from califonia .Some one took a survey most docs would not undergo chemo themselves.there are other options.
Arrow_Flynn

Offline DennyK

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2015, 02:42:00 PM »
Galen, prayers coming daily.  God Bless You Sir.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Offline Doc Nock

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2015, 05:02:00 PM »
Good luck with all the family biz coming up, and then seeing the Onco Doc later!

Prayers will continue... glad the other stuff is helping some!

Keep the Son in your eyes, brother!

TGMM Family of the Bow

Sasquatch LB

Offline BenBow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2015, 10:23:00 PM »
Healed up well after surgery in February now have a bunch of family gatherings and get to meet our 15th grandchild the first of June. Postponed meeting with the oncologist until the end of June. Unless God removes the cancer first I may need chemo again. Thanks for the prayers!

Offline White hair

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2015, 02:23:00 PM »
I will continue to pray the Holy Spirit brings healing and restoration for you.
Daniel   Ecc. 4:12

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©