3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: My wife made me proud today!!!!!  (Read 2396 times)

Offline deelyte

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: My wife made me proud today!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2007, 11:53:00 PM »
Oh, thanks for the info. It makes sense. I may just be having beginner's luck, tomorrow I might not be able to hit a bull in the butt with a bass fiddle.   :(  

No worries with hubby. We are both having a blast at this. I love shooting the bow for some reason, and I don't even care what I hit. I think I like trying to see if I can do something exactly the same over and over as much or more as I like seeing where it hit.

Elusive knew going into this it would be a lot of work for him. Being very right-handed and born legally blind in his right eye, is not a good combo for a fast learning curve. But, he is doing very, very well considering he can't look down the arrow and aim. His groups are getting much more consistant already. I tried to shoot without looking and aiming and I flat out couldn't do it. I missed the bale. lol

Anyhoo, thanks for the encouragement and the info and I think we'll be around. We like to learn new things together.

peace
dee
Never ask a man where he's from. If he's from Texas, he'll tell you. If not, don't embarrass him. ;-)

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2007, 11:55:00 PM »
He should give shooting lefthanded a try. It would take a little work but in the long run would most likely pay big dividends for him.
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Offline waya

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2007, 02:01:00 AM »
Dang dee! Good shooting!!! Now if I could get my wife and oldest daughter interested in shooting. My son and youngest girl argue whos's going to be next when we're out in the yard flinging some arrows. So we draw straws to see who goes first then second,then third. Then my girl stiil wants ALL the turns!

Offline sar

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2007, 11:35:00 AM »
I sent a pm.  The shoots are very casual and fun.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©