Africa!

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Author Topic: Cape Buffalo  (Read 3019 times)

Offline Don Thomas

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Cape Buffalo
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2006, 01:01:00 AM »
OUThouse rats? You'll be happy to know that we both now have indoor plumbing to rat around in! Don

Offline 8th Dwarf

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2006, 11:11:00 AM »
You may have indoor plumbing, Don, but I know you don't own a hair brush and you certainly don't LOOK like you could afford, or know how to use, indoor plumbing!

I, on-the-other-hand, am neatly groomed, well dressed, and very classy.  I DO have indoor plumbing, complete with bidet, and know how to use it all properly.

Rosey is a whole nother story!

Way Too Short, but seriously classy!
Too Short  or Too F. Short

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 10:54:00 AM »
But you know, Paul...I've always said I would rather have messy hair/a "mess" of hair, and not know how to groom it, than to have the problem I've got, which is NO hair.

Of course we all know the old saw about a rolling stone gathers no moss, but blonde hotties never seemed to know that one and preferred the tussle-headed variety more than the slick! go figure.
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline J from Denmark

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2006, 03:05:00 AM »
Ray...You sure its the lack of hair that keeps the blonde hotties away ..?..   :bigsmyl:

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2006, 09:34:00 AM »
well its my beautiful red headed wife that keeps them away now, J....
“Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent-that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman, and loves only a warrior.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline 8th Dwarf

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2006, 12:18:00 PM »
Dang, I love redheads...ever since my wife went from gray to red!  The funny thing is, as soon as she got red hair, she got the temper of a red head.  Go figure!

Too Short

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2006, 12:51:00 PM »
yessir...but redheads have so many other great things they offer besides a temper that make them great, Paul, I'm sure you will agree!

:bigsmyl:

Offline 8th Dwarf

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2006, 07:50:00 AM »
XXX  rated!

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2006, 01:44:00 PM »
Not at all, Paul...I'm surprised at you! I meant that fiery nature also gives them things like a zest for life, a passion for experiencing new and different things that makes them interesting, and they're loyal and protective of their spouses.

I wouldn't talk about xxx rated stuff on here, or anywhere else, bud!

Offline 8th Dwarf

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2006, 10:26:00 AM »
Why not?  Doesn't refer to hot mexican food?

Too Short

Offline Ray Hammond

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2006, 10:39:00 AM »
HE HE!!!  :bigsmyl:    "[tunglaff]"

Offline chrisg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2006, 05:13:00 AM »
Hi Guys, The 'usefulness' of science. All science says is that  assuming all the parameters stay the same a given input will produce a predictable result Change the input, change the result. The hang up comes with the assumption that we all shoot perfectly every time and that there is no such thing as 'bokkoors'!

How do you fix it? Shoot a lot. You can never learn to ride a bike by watching a video or reading a science book, you've got to get up on it and doing your falling off like everyone else!That does not make the scientific explanation wrong or irrelevant. Same as a crappy release or poorly tuned arrow getting poor penetration, that is the scientific result!

I agree with Paul, you have to do a lot of your own practising and then the 'meaning' of the science will be meaningful, lol.Kind of like gravity you don't have to understand it or 'believe in it' it's there anyway.

I am sure our Bushmen in the Kalahari have no clue how scientifically elegant the mechanism of their arrow poison is, but they do know, where to dig for grubs, how to prepare it, that they have to get close, to shoot straight, how to track their game and that it works! That is why they use it.

thanks for the thread fun debates here

Offline chrisg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2006, 06:00:00 AM »
Remember Martina Navratilova being interviewed the year she came back to Wimbeldon sporting some muscle? The interviewer kept probing about their 'suspicious origins'. Eventually she added as an afterthought, " These muscles? Oh, I found them on the floor next to the weightbench in the gym". Now all tennis players sport muscles they also found mysteriously someplace.

You have to do the laps in any sport

"Do or do not, there is no 'try'" Yoda

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©