Africa!

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Author Topic: Serkrivier Shoot 2008  (Read 1276 times)

Offline BrianK

• Trad Bowhunter
Serkrivier Shoot 2008
« on: February 21, 2008, 06:18:00 AM »
I have never been able to make it to Sterkrivier. Are any South African Tradgangers going to Sterkrivier this year?

What are the dates?

If anybody from KZN/ Maritzburg/ Howick would you be interested in sharing transport costs?

Offline chrisg

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Serkrivier Shoot 2008
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 10:11:00 AM »
Hi Brian,

Sure there are I know myself and Rodney Bassingthwaite are going,Rean Steenkamp from Africa's bowhunter usually goes, but we live in Jozi! I think there are a few more tradgangers under the radar, but if you haven't done the Sterkrivier shoot you've been cheatin yourself! It's the best fun that's legal. Not every year sees big crowds but Henk and family and friends sure put on a good one. Three days of camping under the stars and shady trees, shooting three round of 3D, plus a number of fun shoots 'golf', stunning skies and scenery, music, lucky draws, free 'advice'.!! There's stuff to buy and evening braais and kuier by the fire. I never miss it. Guys come up from the Eastern Cape and Namibia and Bots, need I say more? Give Dereck Nourse a call he is one of the regulars from Natal.
chrisg

Offline tradtusker

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 05:15:00 AM »
Ya it sounds like a blast, gonna have to try make that shoot some day, anyone got the dates?
cheers
There is more to the Hunt.. then the Horns

**TGMM Family of the Bow**

Andy Ivy

Offline BrianK

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2008, 09:24:00 AM »
I believe it is over the long weekend of 25 - 28 April.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©