Africa!

Contribute to Trad Gang
Become a Trad Gang Sponsor

Author Topic: Namibia operations  (Read 2204 times)

Offline crane

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Namibia operations
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2010, 08:27:00 AM »
Have hunted Makalaan once, Cilliers 2X. Both are great but would, in a pinch, give the nod to Makalaan for quality of animals. Beyond the hunting, the Lowe family is a great group of folks to be with. Excellent accomodations. If you do Namibia, please consider driving or be driven to Etosha for a few nights before getting to Makalaaan. The place you want to stay is called Okaukuejo. Indescribable! There are folks in Windhoek that can do the driving for a reasonable amount. Or you can drive; it's easy. You might just want to give Antonie Lowe a call....... If this site has a PM function email me and I will give you his number. Good luck.

Offline BAO

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Namibia operations
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2010, 11:05:00 AM »
I am hunting with Cilliers in July.  My wife and 16 yr old daughter were with me when I hunted with Howard at Greater Kuduland in 2007.  The '07 hunt is still something that the three of us talk about all of the time.  Absolutely fantastic!  Staff, food, accomodations, animals were all great and we shared camp with the coolest collection of characters you could imagine!  Have fun!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©