3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Such a deal!  (Read 299 times)

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
Such a deal!
« on: December 25, 2007, 08:00:00 AM »
So you want to try to WIN a bow, eh?  Well have we got a deal for you!  The 2008 PBS Bow Raffle is in full swing right now.  Tickets are $5.00 each or 6 for $20.00.  That's right, SIX for $20.  

This year's generous donations come from five of the finest bowyers to be found anywhere. The companies/bowyers that have given this year are: Black Widow Bow Company (Roger Fulton, Toby Essick and John Clayman) Roberston Stykbows (Dick Robertson) ThunderStick Archery (Jim Reynolds) Fox Archery (Ron King) and Great Northern Bowhunting Company (Jerry Brumm) To purchase tickets, you can email me at [email protected] or contact any other Council person whose contact information is inside each and every PBS magazine, or you can write the PBS Home Office at: PBS PO Box 246, Terrell, NC 28682 or email: [email protected] or call: 704-664-2534 from 10 AM to 2 PM EST, monday through friday.

Just in time for those late Christmas shoppers!

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Such a deal!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 08:01:00 AM »
A huge THANK YOU to Terry Green and Tradgang for letting us advertise the PBS Bow Raffle on this great site!

Offline rabbitman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 10:11:00 AM »
TTT.....see you in Pittsburgh Kevin.

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 11:50:00 AM »
Question? Does one need to buy a seperate ticket for each bow or will one ticket allow you to pick whichever bow tickles your fancy?
God bless,Mudd
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Offline Kevin Bahr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 02:40:00 PM »
Hey Mudd.  One ticket will allow you to pick one bow that you want your ticket in the drawing for.  However, 6 tickets will allow you to put a ticket in for each bow, plus an extra to double your chances, OR, you can put all of them in for one bow, OR...the possibilities are only limited by your imagination.  Send me your mailing address and I'll send them right out to you, after Christmas.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©