3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Kapolei ---- Oahu Hawaii  (Read 205 times)

Offline bigislandmark

• Trad Bowhunter
Kapolei ---- Oahu Hawaii
« on: December 29, 2007, 02:51:00 PM »
Aloha All,

Just wanted to let everyone know that if they are planning a trip to Oahu Hawaii that there is a great range in Kapolei.

On December 14th some friends and I flew out to Honolulu to shoot in the State Three D Tournement. Unfortunatley the tournement was cancelled but since we had already made our flights and hotel,decided to go.

Met a fella by the name of Ken (forgot his last name) at the range. He is a retired? Taxidermist (sp?) at the range. He and some friends made all the three D animals on the course. That man has ALOT of talent. From elephants to alligators, he had a bunch of targets on the range. There was a bear hanging upside down from a tree that was pretty funny. We had to focus on shooting highier to hit the "kill zone". A few of us stuck some arrows in the tree---lots of laughs.

There was even some targets located in the bottom of a small gulch--- real challenging!

If you are planning a trip, bring da bow and go shoot while da wife/girlfriend is out shopping!

We had a great time and I plan on visiting that range again next year with my son.

Wishing you all a HAOLIMAKAHIKIHO! (HAPPY NEW YEAR!)

Mark

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©