3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Magnus bullhead ""NEW""  (Read 806 times)

Offline heydeerman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Magnus bullhead ""NEW""
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 02:52:00 AM »
Looks good to me. I trust the folks at Magnus. Dont like it they give you your money back. Can't beat that.

Offline rg176bnc

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »
Suggested retail is $39.95 for 3.  They do come w/ 1 set of replaceble blades per head the way I understand it. Cabelas will be the first to have them Jan. 15th.  Im gonna try some befor turkey season is done in KS.  I think heads are gonna roll!!

Offline LONGHORN

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2008, 10:02:00 PM »
Tim at Braveheart archery have ordered some 125gr for me,they should be in around the 16th,I'll give them a try for sure,should be interesting.Thanks Tim for your excellent service,as usual.
Serge
"The sportsman who accepts the sporting code of ethics keeps his commandments in the greatest solitude with no witnesses or audience other than the sharp peaks of the mountain, the stern oak, and the passing animal"
~Jose Ortega Y Gasset~

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2008, 10:11:00 PM »
I have to agree with ray on this one. I have seen the guys from double Bull use the GG and thuis is similar with Traditional equipment and you just take head shots. No problem with flight out to 15 yards it seems. Shawn
Shawn

Offline BOWDEN

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2008, 11:50:00 PM »
I CALLED AND TALKED TO THEM AT MAGNUS ABOUT THE NEW BULLHEAD. THEY SAID NO PROBLEM SHOOTING THE BULLHEAD WITH TRAD GEAR. THE 100GR FOR BODY SHOTS WILL WORK FOR ME. I'LL TAKE A LITTLE LOSS OF MEAT THAN RISK NOT FINDING THE BIRD. UNDER BRUSH IS THICK WHERE I HUNT. YOU BETTER HAVE RUNNING SHOES ON.  :pray:

Offline Jason Jelinek

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2008, 12:02:00 AM »
Looks great for taking head shots, gives you a some room for error.  The nice thing about head shots are they go away unharmed or are dead.  I'm definitely going to try get my hands on them and try them this spring if I can draw a tag this spring.

Jason

Offline mqqse

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2008, 12:03:00 AM »
Looks like the bait works as well as the broadhead.  It looked a little suspicious the way those turkeys ran right up to the blind and started eating.  I could be wrong.......anyone else notice?

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©