INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Christmas Quivers - ONE FOR SALE  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
Christmas Quivers - ONE FOR SALE
« on: October 06, 2010, 08:50:00 AM »
Dec 10 edit: I had time to put together a pretty basic plains quiver.  See bottom post for more info.  $130 tyd and in time for Santa to put beneath the tree!

If you're thinking of ordering a quiver as a Christmas gift - especially if you're considering any amount of beadwork - now would be the time to drop me a PM or email     :)    

A sampling:

I don't get a lot of time nights for leather work, and none at all for knives, so please don't tempt me!     :)      I'm limiting the number of orders I'm accepting this year so I don't go crazy like last Christmas.

I have some real nice heavy elk in gold and chocolate right now, also coyote and fox pelts for some really special quivers.
>>>-TGMM Family Of The Bow-->
CT CE/FS Chief Instructor
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Christmas Quivers - ONE FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 12:54:00 PM »
I have time for one, maybe two more quivers depending on options...

:bigsmyl:
"Death is not the greatest loss in life.  The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live." - Norman Cousins

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 12:04:00 PM »
The fox pelt is spoken for... and is going to look gorgeous with the beadwork!

I still have space...

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 10:42:00 PM »
OK, I think I'm all 'booked' for the Holiday season.  If I have time to sneak one in I'll either bring this back ttt or just make a basic quiver and post it for sale.
Thanks!

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 09:01:00 AM »
I had to take a few days off from beading (doing a bunch of beading for Christmas  :) ) and ended up putting together a fairly basic quiver to offer for sale.

It's out of the dark chocolate elk hide and is set up to come to the base of the fletching on an average length arrow.

There are a few decisions left to the buyer as to how it's finished up, but it's $130 tyd without adding any additional options (like a pouch, fur, beadswork, etc).

PM me if interested.

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 08:58:00 AM »

Here's one of the two real interesting quivers from this Christmas

Lined fox hide quiver body, fox fur strap is also lined, red flannel panels with beadwork sewn over the fur on the strap.  There's also a knife sheath on the reverse of the strap sporting one of skullworks knives (damascus blade with snakewood scales).  Nearly two complete hides went into this quiver.

I still have the coyote hide that'd be real sweet for a full-coverage quiver!

Offline Jeremy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2010, 02:59:00 PM »
Here's another of the Christmas quivers I'm very happy with

The chocolate elk quiver is still available, though I have it mostly completed so there are fewer options to finish it up...

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©