INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: SOLD!!!!  (Read 1228 times)

Offline jlnft

• Trad Bowhunter
SOLD!!!!
« on: January 04, 2011, 04:44:00 PM »
12-Custom Crested Douglas Fir Arrows 50#-55#. “Surewood Shafts”.  They are full length and matched within +/- 10 grains. Stained Early American and dipped in White. Crested Black, Red, and White outlined Silver. They are fletched with 5" Left Wing Shieldcut feathers, Left helical, Red Barred cock feather and White hen feathers.

SOLD!!

12-Custom Crested Douglas Fir Arrows 60#-65#. “Surewood Shafts”.  They are full length and matched within +/- 10 grains. Combination stained Early American and Charcoal Gray. Crested Black, Burgundy, and White outlined Silver. They are fletched with 5" Left Wing Shieldcut feathers, Left helical, White Barred cock feather and White hen feathers.  SOLD!!

I have a Crested extra bareshaft included!!!!!

6-Custom Crested Douglas Fir Arrows 60#-65#. “Surewood Shafts”. I consider these my “Turkey Arrows”  They are full length and matched within +/- 10 grains. Combination stained Early American and Dark Walnut. Crested Black and Drab Olive and outlined Silver. They are fletched with 5" Left Wing Shieldcut feathers, Left helical, Brown Barred cock feather and Olive hen feathers.  SOLD!!

12-Custom Crested Douglas Fir Arrows 60#-65#. “Surewood Shafts”.  They are full length and matched within +/- 10 grains. Combination stained Early American and Natural. Crested Black, Orange and Yellow, outlined Silver. They are fletched with 5" Left Wing Shieldcut feathers, Left helical, Orange cock feather and Yellow hen feathers.  SOLD!!

12-Custom Crested Douglas Fir Arrows 65#-70#. “Surewood Shafts”. They are full length and matched within +/- 10 grains. Combination stained Early American and Dark Walnut. Crested Black, White and Brown outlined Silver. They are fletched with 5" Left Wing Shieldcut feathers, Left helical, Brown Barred cock feather and White hen feathers. I'd like $87.00 TYD or Best Offer

12-Custom Crested “Barrel Tapered” Arrows 65#-70#. “Silverwoods”.  They are full length and matched within +/- 5 grains. Stained English Chestnut and dipped bright White. Crested Brown and White outlined Silver. They are fletched with 5" Left Wing Shieldcut feathers, Left helical, Brown Barred cock feather and White hen feathers. I'd like $92.00 TYD or Best Offer

16- Heritage 150’s arrows and/or shafts

10 are fletched with 3-4” LW feathers
2 are fletched with 3-5” LW feathers
4 are bareshafts

Please look at the picture and PM/email me with questions.

The 12 fletched arrows are cut to 29 ½ “ from nock point set to the end of the insert.
100 gr. Brass inserts are installed in all the fletched arrows.

SOLD!!

God is good all the time, all the time God is good!!

Offline jlnft

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: SOLD!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 06:26:00 PM »
Heritage 150's are sold!

Offline jlnft

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 08:31:00 AM »
The Red and Black 50-55's and Black and Burgundy 60-65's are SOLD!!

Thanks,
Joe

Offline jlnft

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 07:13:00 PM »
6-Custom Crested Douglas Fir Arrows 60#-65#. aka my "Turkey Arrows" are Sold!!

Offline jlnft

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2011, 04:17:00 PM »
The Orange and Yellow 60-65's are Sold!!

All that's left are the two sets of 65-70's. If anyone's interested, I'll package them together for $165.00 TYD.

Thanks to all,
Joe

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©