INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Absorkee Quiver with Knife, from Farr West Leather  (Read 770 times)

Offline tim roberts

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Absorkee Quiver with Knife, from Farr West Leather
« on: December 18, 2011, 08:43:00 PM »
SALE PENDING!
New Absorkee Quiver with KHalverson Knife!
First a little about the quiver;
After picking up the manufacturing of the Mark Baker Quiver Caddy Bracket, last summer, this fall a search was started for a more traditional looking quiver,  The result is the Absorkee Quiver, this is the one that has had a couple of post on the Pow Wow page.
The quiver is a five arrow quiver, and is available with or without a knife, this one features a knife made by KHalverson.  This one is for a right handed person.

A close up of the quiver.

Fletch cover.

With the knife these are going to go for $210.00, that includes, the Mark Baker Quiver Caddy Bracket, Quiver w/ knife, and shipping in the Good Ol'e USA, orders taken from outside the US require additional postage.  As an added introductory offer I am also adding the Absorkee Quiver Fletch Cover, these will be selling for $15.00 to $17.00 plus shipping, when finished.
Thank you for looking and supporting those here in the Sponsor's Classifieds .
Merry Christmas!!!
Tim

TGMM Family of the Bow

I guess if we run into the bear that is making these tracks, we oughta just get off the trail.......He seems to like it!  
My good friend Rudy Bonser, while hunting elk up Indian Creek.

Offline Mark Baker

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Absorkee Quiver with Knife, from Farr West Leather
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 10:57:00 PM »
ttt....these sold like hotcakes at the Traditional Bowhunters of MT banquet last weekend.   Tim went home empty handed!   Get your order in soon, as I think he's stocking up for the PBS in Portland.
My head is full of wanderlust, my quiver's full of hope.  I've got the urge to walk the prairie and chase the antelope! - Nimrod Neurosis

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©