INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: leather goods  (Read 736 times)

Online Jhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
leather goods
« on: March 29, 2012, 10:58:00 PM »
Hey all.  I am a new sponsor and thought I would try and sell a few of my leather goods that I'm working on.  I am by no means a professional and am learning as I go.  As I'm learning I am finding that leather is expensive and I can only use so many of the items I make.  Therefore I am selling these items at no risk to you.  If you would like to purchase one of my items or have me make you one, just let me know and I will send the item to you.  If you like it, just pay me what you think its worth and if you don't like it then send it back.  

All of the following arm guards are avail and I will finish them to your liking, either antler buttons or metal hooks and two or three hooks.  I will also make any of the patterns to the color of your choosing with the stitching you prefer.  I am also learning how to make knife sheaths and have included a few examples that are not for sale.  If you would like a sheath, you can either give me the dimensions and it will be a rough fit or you can send me your knife and I will mold the leather as shown.  

Thanks in advance for any interest and I hope I get a sale or two so I can keep practicing and learning.

Offline grayfeather

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: leather goods
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 08:30:00 PM »
nice work !i like the way you did the dear tracks.

Online Jhawk

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: leather goods
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 10:30:00 PM »
Thanks Grayfeather.  The archer is sold, but can always make another with the stain and stitching of your choice.  Also forgot to mention that all items are open to trades.  I do not have very much bowhunting gear.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©