INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Black Widow PA II - $500 OBO  (Read 932 times)

Offline 3R Shooter

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
Black Widow PA II - $500 OBO
« on: April 18, 2012, 03:51:00 PM »
Asking $500 OBO for handle, set of limbs, and string. Bottom limb has glue residue on two Small chips that looks like the limb was dropped. Believe glue is only to reinforce the area as the bow still shoots great. Handle has a modified Kwik-Lok Arrow Holder installed. SEE IMAGES BELOW.

This is a Graybark model SA II Black Widow Takedown Recurve. In 2003 Black Widow went to CNC machining their risers and renamed the model PSA II. This means that this riser has hand-made. Dimensions only changed slightly when they made the change to CNC. You can still put newer limbs on the riser and wont be a problem. This bow was built in 1996 (Serial #96 906). Uses the dual pin takedown limb alignment.

Handle: 16" with deflex design. Reinforced with pre-stressed multiple layers of red, black, and white fiberglass. Full 4" sight window cut 3/16" past center. Extended radiused shelf. Solid brass inserts for side-mount quivers (10-24 mounting), sight, or front stabilizer. Recommended brace height of 8.25" - 9".

Limbs: 83# @ 28". Graybark riser sections to match the handle. Vertically stacked, tapered laminations reinforced with a red, woven glass center core. Faced with clear fiberglass. All writing is in cursive.

Top limb has writing:
"Graybark"

Bottom limb has writing:
SAII 60"
83# @ 28"
Handcrafted
by
(Black Widow Logo)
USA
for
Cliff Gibbons
"1997"
Cape Buffalo
"11-96"

Includes: D97 string with cat whisker silencers and nock point installed. Set for split finger shooting.
New retail for $990 for a PSA II today. Back in '97 should have retailed for $750

Contact me via PM or [email protected] and let me know if you need more information or ready to make an offer.

More images upon request

I work for 3Rivers Archery as the President.
 www.3RiversArchery.com

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©