INFO: Trad Archery for Bowhunters

Author Topic: Might as well delete, since I can't post anymore?  (Read 869 times)

Offline Apex Predator

• Trad Bowhunter
Might as well delete, since I can't post anymore?
« on: July 25, 2012, 09:14:00 AM »
This longbow is an Apex Predator Wassaw.  She is 61” NTN and draws 53@28.  This is the third prototype of the Wassaw concept.  This generation nails what I was wanting from the design.  The forward riser makes this bow a pleasure to shoot.  She’s  very stable in the hand, and a forgiving shooter.  This is my personal bow that I have been hunting with for almost two years.  There is not another like her anywhere.  I’m no longer building custom bows at this time, so there may never be another like her!  She has a laminated cut to center riser, black glass with timber rattler skins on the back, and buffalo horn tips.  She has two 1/4"X20 inserts for a quiver.  I’ll include a hard case, bow sock, and two strings.  I currently have a B-50 string on her, but will include the D97 FF string, and you can use whichever you like.  She isn't new anymore, but is in great shape.  I’ll take $400 for this one shipped to your door priority mail, providing it’s in the CONUS.

Here is a thread of this bow coming to life.  By design, she was supposed to be 60", but actually measures 61" after I finished her.      :)    

http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=125;t=004267;p=2    

I didn't claw my way to the top of the food chain to eat vegetables!

Offline Apex Predator

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Might as well delete, since I can't post anymore?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 12:20:00 PM »
Come on folks!  :)

Offline Apex Predator

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 08:57:00 AM »
I'll even throw in a two piece Eagles Flight 4-arrow quiver that I had mounted on the bow!

Offline Apex Predator

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 06:40:00 AM »
Need to move this one folks! $400! Last reduction!  Going to the big auction site soon.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©